Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 pm

"T-thank you" still surprised though pleasantly so. "I'll let you know if I can't find a dress. I have a couple though they might not be right for the occasion" the blond chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 pm

"Well, do you wanna see mine?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

"I'd love to!" she seemed to almost bounce out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 pm

She leaped out of her chair, grabbed Teddy's hand, and pulled her up the stairs. A complicated, though quick few security measures and they were in the West Wing. Bella motioned to a lovely dress that was hung up near the window. "That's mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

"Oh my... that's..." really she justs topped and stared for a moment. "That's gorgeous..." the blond smiled even as a hand moved to her lip.
"But that's.. that's more galla than a club" she chuckled somewhat nervously. "I don't have anything like that. I can't wear anything like that. I was thinking more like the lines of a miniskirt and sparkly top" Teddy said sounding horribly embarrassed all of a sudden even if she still smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 pm

She giggled, her gaze gentle and lacking any judgement she may expect with her sheepishness. "I would love to get you a dress."

Dragging a book out from under her large bed, she opened it. "Here. Pick one."

And she showed her a series of dresses.

(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th.)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 pm

And now she was just staring.
"I..."
Really?
She'd honestly thought a miniskirt would be a good idea for a nightclub. With gala attire she didn't even know where to begin. She couldn't remember ever even having worn a dress like that or been to a function where it was expected.

"I couldn't...." and she still sounded a bit overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm

She giggled again, grabbing the other woman's hand encouragingly. "Okay. I like these for you." She pointed out two of the dresses.

"Do you prefer one over the other?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am

"I uhm..." she didn't quite know where to begin.
The blond looked over the two dresses Bella had pointed out as she chewed on her lip. They were both gorgeous but she'd never worn anything like either. And the others were beautiful too.

She wondered which ones he'd like...

"They're both beautiful Bella" Teddy said softly before, somewhat embarrassed, pointing to one of the other dresses with an apologetic look. "That one's a little simpler..."
Though she couldn't help but let her eyes drift across some of the other dresses in the book as well, biting her lip as her gaze lingered for a moment or two on a couple of others, feeling a bit guilty and ungrateful all of a sudden because she couldn't quite picture herself in something like that.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:02 am

She watched the woman curiously, a small smile over her lips, "I could order all of them and you could try them on."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 am

"What? No! No that's..." the brief arm flailing was followed by the toymaker promptly dropping her hands into her lap when she realized what she was doing.
"I just can't remember the last time I wore a long dress..." which, considering her actual memory capacity, was saying something.
"And these are all very beautiful, I just wouldn't know where to begin or how to even wear them" she said softly, one hand seemingly trying to wring the fingers of the others, a bit of a nervous tick. "And I can't let you pay for this..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 pm

"Hey, Teddy.." She spoke gently to the other, bending over to gently touch the woman's face. "It's okay, how about this.. do you want to try mine on, see if you even like it, and we can go from there?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:57 pm

"I'm gonna look like an idiot..." she chuckled almost a bit nervously, though she was still smiling. "Really, I don't think I've ever owned a long dress. I was young in the 50's, all my dresses are short with polka dots"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm

She laughed. "I was young in the 80's, but see?" She teasingly lifted her arms to display her outfit to Teddy. "No neon." With a flourish the dress was removed from its hanger. "Now come on, it'll be lovely."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:51 am

"Yeah, but neon was horrible.." the Caitiff chuckled, still a bit nervously it would seem as she got up a little hesitantly even if she was smiling.
"At least polka dots was stylish"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 pm

She laughed. "Agreed. Many more of my outfits were inspired by the 50's as opposed to the 80's. Now here, take off whatever you feel comfortable taking off, and we'll put the dress on over it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Okay, so a lot of things could be said about her self confidence or lack there of (in some few rare cases, like, cases involving gala dresses), but she didn't really have anything to hide. Besides, what was the difference between seeing a woman in her underwear and seeing her in a bikini? In most cases the underwear covered more.

So the top was discarded and so was were the baggy jeans. And while she had at least a normal white bra on, the pink Hello Kitty panties were... well, they were colourful and they had a rainbow on them. Deal with it.
What was probably more noticeable was the full extent of her tattoos that now became visible and which covered not only the top part of her left arm but also most of her back. That and there was one which was partially hidden beneath the waist of her panties. They did not look like something a teenager in 1950 would've had.

"I seriously doubt I have the curves for that" the blond laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:34 pm

She giggled, "It won't fit you right, it was fitted for me specifically. This is more so you can get an idea of what it's like." She stood on her toes to slip the dress over Teddy's head, then began straightening everything, lacing it up, and all those other fun things. It definitely wasn't fit for Teddy, it was a bit shorter than intended - though the back still brushed the floor. Bella was also a much curvier woman, and not entirely slim at a size 10. But it was still a lovely dress.

"I like your tattoos.." She commented as she laced up the back.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:38 pm

"Oh, thank you" the blond smiled, holding the dress to her chest while Bella laced it up.

Adorning her left shoulder was a stylized wing some of which feathers had fallen out and come to rest on her upper arm and on her back. The wing was partially mechanic, set with cogs and gears in an intricate design that still somehow managed to come alive despite only having used flat black ink and inverse techniques to create it.

Some more cogs and gears (same style as the mechanical parts of the wing tattoo), some single, some interlocking with each other, adorned her upper right arm and were painted in black. The gears traveled down parts of her arm, though the colour used for them were increasingly lighter, to the point where they'd gone from black (shoulder) to light gray (around the elbow and below the shoulder blade).

In addition, tattooed in black ink, starting at her right shoulder blade and covering a fair bit of the right side of her back, was an old Irish prayer (of all things):

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there... I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow...
I am the diamond glints on snow...
I am the sunlight on ripened grain...
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you waken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of gentle birds in circling flight...
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there... I did not die...

"They don't really go well with this kind of dress" she couldn't help but chuckle. "Though hard to get tattoos that could fit with this I think"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 pm

She laughed, finishing tying her off. "Tattoos are hot, you can wear any dress with your tattoos." She stepped back to observe the other, a bright smile over her lips. "You. Are. Stunning."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Stunning was probably a bit of an exaggeration, though she did move to look in a mirror, because while she felt awkward perhaps she didn't look it.
At least she could hope.

"I look... different"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 pm

"You're always lovely, this is a different form of lovely is all." She stepped up behind the woman, smiling at Teddy's face's reflection. "I think you're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am

Beautiful... that's what he called her...
"Mmm, I think you're just trying to get me to blush now" Teddy chuckled, meeting Bella's gaze in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

"Vampires don't blush, and I only speak truth." She smiled at the other woman. "Are you bringing a plus one?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:48 am

"Actually... you'd be surprised..." really, her body was not inclined on listening to her when it came to her control of her blood. It was annoying to be quite honest, even more so when she knew it wasn't "normal" as far as vampires went.
"And.." she chewed on her lip for a moment as she brushed a hand down the dress. "Maybe, we'll see. If you don't mind I thought I might ask a friend. You might know her, Cassiel?"
Because she couldn't ask.. well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next