Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Mike's car pulls into the driveway and comes to a halt. Climbing out of the car he makes his way up the stairs. He opens the door and walks into the castle.

"Bella I'm home!"

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Bella exited the house, a brow raised on an emotionless face. The moonlight shone on ebony skin, deathly in palor, her normally bright green eyes now a deep emerald color sunken into the dark circles surrounding them.

Her fangs were visible as she smirked to him, black leather tightly hugging the curves of her body. Boots, heels nearly 7 inches tall, came up her legs and ended at her thigh, just before her short skirt began.

She did not blink or breath per habit as she was known to, all humanity seemed to have left her, replaced with a cold, enticing looking corpse.

"What are you doing here..?" She asked, threatening and seductive emotions twisting together in a dangerous, breathy tone. "Mr. Wood, isn't it..? Mr. Covington's Childe."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Mikes expression quickly changes from a happy one to serious look.

"I live here. And yes I'm Chase's kid."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:34 pm

"Hm. Very strange.. must have simply slipped my mind." She commented in an odd sort of way - that tone that maintains aggressive sensuality, though at the same time is highly crazy. "And what is it you pay me to live here? Chase, perhaps, for his philosophy and games of chess. But why his Childe?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Mike take a couple step forward and continues following her with his eye's.

"We are friends we look out for each other. If you don't mind me asking who are you? That her body but you not moving like her or acting like her."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oh, I'm Bella.." She gave a sweet smile. "Isabella Paulette Maurice. Paulette after my mother, but you wouldn't know that. Hell, most of the time I don't even remember that.

"But thay doesn't explain why you're here - we most certainly aren't friends."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 pm

He keeps his eye's on her.

"Well I'm here to pack up my things. I'm moving out."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

"Good." She responded bluntly, before turning to swing the door open, leaving it open for the other - should he choose to follow.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Johnathon pulled up in his armored towncar. He hadn't been here since the Halloween murder mystery party but he thought to stop by and speak with the Malkavian in person.

Getting out, he rapped gently on the door with the titanium head of his carbon fiber walking stick
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Mike follows her into the other room.

"Well this is a big change for you. You've gone from one of the most caring people I know to a cold hearthed bitch."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:51 pm

"Oh, Mr. Wood, how sweet of you to say." She cooed condescendingly, standing in the foryer of her house as she waited for him to fetch his things.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Mike turns and head up to his room. Slamming his door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Bella gave a dark chuckle as Mike slammed the door, amused at his temper tantrum. Walking back down the entryway, she opened the door once more. Upon seeing Johnathon she smirked a bit, her gaze drifting first down his body, then back up to meet his gaze.

"Good evening, Mr. Grant."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 pm

"Good evening Miss Maurice " he said looking her over. "I must say, the boots suit you well "
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 pm

A seductive smirk was issued to him, cold fingers coming up to brush his arm. "Thank you.." She purred to him, dark seduction causing her tone to be soft and a bit low. "Would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

A few minutes later Chase pulled up in his Audi. The elder excited the vehicle and moved too the door.

"Good evening, Miss Maurice," he said, practically ignoring Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Johnathon entered with a polite bow of his head to Bella, while ignoring the uncouth individual who barged past him. "Would you like to speak with this ahh gentleman first? He seems eager for your time. "
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 am

Mike's bedroom door open and he walks out. He has a duffel bag of clothes in one hand and a long sword in the other. He walks down the stair ignoring the man he doesn't know. He turns to Chase as he walks by.

"Chase figure out what's wrong with her. Like I told you she's acting like a queen bitch right now."

He opens the front door and starts his way down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 am

She quirked a brow at Chase, before her attention was returned to Johnathon. "I have no preference." Was all she said simply. A darkly amused smirk crossed her lips as she heard Mike speak, watching him go like a wolf watches a lamb.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 am

"I seem to have arrived in the midst of some sort of personal conflict, I apologize. I will return at a more... convenient time."

To say nothing of the fact Bella was creeping him the fuck out.

Turning to Chase he smiled and offered a card. "Johnathon Grant, Baron Grant if you wish a title that is designed to impress the Camarilla. Have a good night sir"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:40 am

"Good evening, Mr. Grant." She purred to him, as he turned away from her she watched his back in the same predatory manner.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 pm

He'd been here before, but thankfully, she wouldn't remember that he knew.

"I brought you a gift, Bella. A small token of my affection."

from within the folds of his coat, he produced a small gift wrapped package, roughly the size of a necklace box.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

"Affection?" Came the skeptical, though challenging response as she reached for the box. Upon retrieving it, she tapped the top gently, deep emerald eyes turning up to focus on Chase beneath dark lashes.

"Will it explode?" She teased, removing the top before she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 am

"Not quite," he said inn his own seductive way.

Inside, the box was empty. Instead every inch of the interior was lined with mirrors that cast a reflection back at Bella.

"Hello, Eve."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:37 am

As the woman gazed at her reflection, there were no changes. She glanced up at the Brujah after a moment, a smirk over her lips as she took a step closer to him. A feigned look of admiration and compassion was over her lips, and for a moment she looked at him just like Bella used to.

You know, besides the creepy, sexy corpse thing she had going on.

"Oh, Mr. Covington." She purred sensually, her gaze containing lust, frustration, hatred. "You clever Elder. Couldn't think of what to get the girl who had everything, so you got her the best thing you could think of.. herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next