Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:47 am

Nothing seemed to have been disturbed. But something did show up, just outside of the King's swamp, resting against a tree.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:50 pm

The King in Yellow gives it some space, but otherwise doesn't interact with it. Three minutes? Curious.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm

The sand ran through the glass. Once the time had ended ... nothing happened. It was just an hourglass (in this case, apparently about 10 minutes of time), sitting against a tree.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:44 pm

The King ponders the object a moment before shrugging and wandering off. Servants are instructed to take the strange glass to the strip joint.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Nothing at all out of the ordinary seems to happen, and the servants take the timer to the strip joint easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Trials (open) - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 1