Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

She couldn't help it, she loved excited clients.
"That's great!" the blond chuckled again, bouncing in place for a moment. "Because I really do think it'll be an eye catcher when it's finished" she said, tapping a hand on the backpack she was carrying, indicating the sketch block and notepads she was carrying with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

"I'll have to get a dress to go with it... and debut it somewhere special. And write a report about it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:03 am

That got her laughing, in an amused sort of way.
"A report? Really? Hm, be nice on the critique huh?" the blond grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

She put a hand to her chest in mock offense, "My dear Teddy, what makes you think I'm capable of being anything but nice?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:03 pm

"Haaave you ever met a "nice" art critique?" the blond giggled at her. "Though hey, maybe I'll be able enough to pull off a positive review at least"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:55 am

"Anyone who gives you anything but a positive review is an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:07 am

"Now that is a dangerous thing to say" Teddy winked at her. "You've only seen my sketch work. But! I'm not gonna question that one bit. It's too nice a thing to doubt or wanna doubt" came the bright and happy reply.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 am

She laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll hold my official critique until I've seen the piece. Bit if that little guy is any indication of what you can do.." She motioned to the small bear on her belt loop. "I'm more than excited for the end result."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 am

And said bear? It did the blinking and head tilting again as if it was looking up at Bella.

"Thanks. I do aim to please and I really do hope I'll be able to make something you'll be proud to wear" the blond said.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 pm

She nodded again, "Just the creativity you've shown in designing it is incredible.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:59 am

"Thank you" she smiled, truly smiled, sounding genuinely happy about the compliment. "Creativity is what keeps me going. And only the imagination is the limit"t he blond chuckled as she tapped a finger to the side of her head.
"So uhm, wanna sit down and have a look at the sketch work? I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to see in the finished result"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 pm

"Yes! I would love to." She motioned her off to a nearby door, which opened up into a large parlor. The inside was no less elaborate, two plush red chairs sitting in front of a large, unlit fireplace. "Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 am

"Thank you, thank you" she smiled as she moved over to one of the chairs and took a seat while sliding the bag off her back and pulling out her sketch book.
"The actual clockwork has some limitations as to what materials can be used, but besides that I think I can work with pretty much anything. It all depends on what you're after look wise"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 am

She sat in the other chair, leaning over it to glance at Teddy's book. "Okay. What do you think will work best?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 am

"Well, I was thinking warm colours, copper, bronze and gold with polished steel or silver for contrast" she leaned over to show her the notes and sketches, pointing things out as she explained. "I'm not sure what your thoughts on gem stones are. If you want it to have that sparkly touch to it. An idea is to make the chain with a few gems or edged links to make that sparkle when the scarab moves"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 am

"Oooh." She gushed, "I think blood diamonds or rubies would be super lovely - or sapphires even, with the warm colors. Which would go better with the silver."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

"If you want sapphires I suggest we tone back the warm colours a bit and add in more silver or steel or possibly white gold if you want to keep a bit of that warmth in between the cold and warm colours" she nodded, making a few notes on the sketch pad next to the diagrams she' drawn.
"The clockwork will be exposed when it moves or stretches its wings, so I thought perhaps to make the cogs in different coloured material as well, to give a bit more life to it. But, back to gems. Where you thinking any kind of pattern or placement? I could suggest perhaps using them to decorate the hard wings or the shell or whatever you want to call it if you rather have the main ornaments on the scarab rather than add them to the chain"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 pm

She nodded, "That sounds amazing. You're the mastermind here.. I'm not by any means."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:15 pm

"Don't you have to evil to get that title? Like, evil mastermind? Pretty sure those two are connected at the hip" she chuckled. "Regardless though, it'll be your jewelery. So while I won't agree to any designs I don't personally approve of, I need to make sure it's up to what you're expecting it to be too. Another option would be to add some gems or like I said, sharp edges to the chain to get a bit of a sparkly effect, let the outer shell be polished with no ornaments and then have the wingers underneath it along with the eyes be set with jeweles"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 pm

She nodded slowly, "Sounds amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 pm

"Also sounds expensive" Teddy couldn't help but add as she did a little mental math. "But you realize that right?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm

She nodded, "Abso-positively."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 am

"Good" she chuckled. "Because I can't do much about the material cost and they decided to bump the prize of gold to heart wrenching levels as of late"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

With a soft laugh, she nodded. "Luckily I don't own much fine jewelry - it's a long overdue purchase, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 am

"At least it will be one of a kind" the blond smiled at her, chewing on her lip for a moment before tapping her pencil on the block next to some notes. "So, edged links for the chain, perhaps with some gems in it, Polished outer shell for scarab, bejeweled second pair of wings and eyes?" she looked to Bella as if to get it confirmed. "So, red or blues for the gems?" the pencil hovered over the paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next