Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Mike stand in the middle of the ballroom. He draws his sword and quickly swings it through the air. Dancing around the room swinging and thrusting with his sword. He sheaths his sword and walks back to where he started.

"Three more times then a brake."

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Robert walks down the stairs from the west wing and takes a seat on the stairs watching the young Kindred flourish his blade, noting the skill with which he moved and how gracefully he flowed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:47 am

Mike closes his eyes take a deep breath and goes through the motions again. He sheaths his sword and turns to the man on the stairs.

"Evening"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:10 am

Robert smiles warmly, "Evening, I don't believe I caught your name at the beach."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Mike smiles.

"Sorry about that. I'm Mike its nice to meet you. Robert was it?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:46 pm

The man nodded, standing from his seat on the stairs and approaching Mike with a warm smile and an extended hand. "It is."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Mike smiles and shakes his hand.

"Sorry about the beach I was a bit distracted."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Robert smiled softly, waving away the apology with a gentle hand. "It is no concern, she is a very attractive young woman, distraction is understandable."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Mike nods his head.

"Well it is nice to properly meet you."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Robert smiled happily, "Agreed. What brings you to this lovely home?" He gestured at the castle around them.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Mike smiles.

"Bella helped me get some time away from my sire."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Robert nodded, "She likes to help people. Who's your sire?" He smiles at the man pleasantly, curiousity plain on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Mike smiles.

"His name is Chase Covington of clan Brujha."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:16 pm

"A little overbearing?" Robert chuckles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:23 pm

He nods his head.

"Ya well if you meet the guy you would know that he can be."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 am

Robert smiled, "I met him at the murder mystery here on Halloween. Seemed okay for a thief."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 am

He lowers his head.

"Please tell me he didn't try and pickpocket you?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 am

Robert laughed, "No, he just told me. Not a good practice for a thief I'm sure but I do applaud his honesty."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 am

He lifts his head.

"Thank god."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:23 am

Robert chuckled, "Is that such a serious concern?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:09 am

Mike smiles.

"It can be. I'm just glad it wasnt this time."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 am

"I'll be sure and keep my hands on my wallet next time we meet." He smiled, only half joking.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 am

Mike looks around the room.

"So tell me what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Robert laughs, "Not much in the way of a formal living, I try to be as multifaceted as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle   Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Time (open to house mates) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 1