Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 pm

The blond had parked her motorcycle outside the gates and was currently sitting on the sidewalk awaiting for the red mustang to show up.
Casual as usual, a white top, blue baggy jeans and black sneakers with pink laces was today's getup for the Caitiff who'd also pulled on a colourful black and yellow hoodie before heading out.

She was... mildly apprehensive to be honest.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 pm

He pulled up shortly after, though somehow, managing to be right on time. He looked for her, offering her a smile as he parked the Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Okay, deep breath, try to make a good first impression. Or rather, right the first impression of looking like a teen.

Teddy got up and offered him a smile in return as she waved her hand lightly, waiting for him to step out of the car and come join her.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 pm

He slipped from the car, closing the door behind him. With a shake of his head to get the hair out of his face, he flashed her a bright smile.

"Miss Bluuner, I presume?" he asked in tones of honey and silk.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Smooth, very smooth. Though then again, he was Estaban's Sire, she'd expect no less.
"Theodora" Teddy smiled at him, offering him her hand in greeting. "It's nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 pm

He took her hand and brought her knuckles to his lips -- though he didn't actually touch her lips to her flesh at all.

"It is a pleasure. I apologize that it's under such terrible circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Well, in all honesty he couldn't actually touch his lips to her skin even if he'd wanted to due to the fingerless gloves she was wearing. She was almost always wearing gloves of some kind when out in public.

"My fault really. I just didn't want to go here by myself" she said, slightly surprised by his greeting, but seemingly not having a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm

He shook his head, stepping just a little bit closer to her. Close enough to invade her personal space just a little bit, but not enough to be uncomfortable. It seemed like he wanted to speak to her quietly.

"I can imagine. I had heard it was quite a mess last time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 pm

She didn't pull back, even if perhaps she wanted to, giving him instead a light nod of her head.
"Yeah, it... I wasn't quite prepared" Teddy said, moving her hand to brush a stray lock of hair from her forehead. "So thank you, for coming with me. I rather not go in alone given what happened last time"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Eyes of chocolate brown held hers for a moment. Then he smiled, a pleasant-looking expression, gesturing for her to lead the way to the door.

"Of course. I would be a cad to not come and assist."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Teddy took a step back before turning and breaking eyecontact so she could walk towards the house.
"Thanks anyways" she said, tucking her hands in her back pockets to keep them from flinching or looking for something to dismantle.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 pm

He walked just slightly behind her and to her left. One of his hands was on her back -- not low enough to be uncomfortable, but still there. A subtle reminder that he was, in fact, right beside her.

"You are most welcome, Theodora. Perhaps when this is done, I can take you for a drink? I have a feeling we will both need it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:57 pm

"Yeah, you might be right" she nodded slightly absently before stopping at the door and pausing for a moment.

Creepy scary Malkavian... she missed the old Bella.

Though she did lift her hand and knock.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Smiling, he nodded and waited for Bella to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

The door was open, Bella, in all her beautiful, horrible glory standing there. Again, leather clinged to her curves and boots elevated her nearly 6 inches, her hair left to flow down over her pale, pale shoulders.

Bright green eyes had become deep emerald, sunken into dark circles in her ivory skinned face. She was no less beautiful, now only monsterous. Eyes that once held promises of hope and trust now only had room for threats and seduction. That seduction grew as she laid eyes on Frederico, purring in a voice that was now sensual, breathy, "Frederico, darling, you came as back up?" A condescending gaze was turned upon the blonde Caitiff.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:48 pm

He didn't even bat an eye at Bella.

"Perhaps I came because I simply wished to see you again, darling."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 pm

"Oh, Frederico." She cooed to him, stepping to the side to hold the door open for the two of them. "You always have the most charming things to say. Want to come in?" She gave a toothy grin to the blonde. "I promise, no dying humans this time."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:07 pm

He smiled in that charming way he had, giving Teddy a nod.

"I would love to come in, darling Bella."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:07 am

She did not, but she did anyways, stepping inside without being able to offer the woman even a hint of a smile. If anything, the caitiff's body language betrayed her weariness.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am

Which is why he had his hand on her back in a comforting fashion, lightly rubbing against her. He was there with her. It would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 pm

She lead them inside, then turned to face them. She was strangely amused as she glanced over Teddy. "As much as I'd love to, and may to please myself, believe that you, dear Frederico, came to see me just to see me..." She very openly ran her gaze over Teddy's body, from top to bottom.

"The only reason she would be back here is because she needs something."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 am

He smiled.

"Perhaps she is concerned for your well being, darling."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 am

The look on her face wasn't smiling, though she was trying to be polite at least. As well as she could be while feeling as uncomfortable as she currently felt.
"You're quite right, Miss Maurice" she said. "I am here to retrieve the Boon Ledgers, if you please" so she could get the Hell out of there, fast.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

She smiled warmly, a foreign look for her cold features, and made her way up the winding stairs. Soon after she returned with a book - dark maroon in color, an engraved celtic symbol on it, and pink writing on the pages. Her fingertips moved to gently caress the cover as if it held memories for her, though she quickly snapped out of whatever nostalgic dream she was in and held the book out for Teddy.

"Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 am

The blond seemed slightly weary, as if she couldn't quite bring herself to trust the Malkavian (honestly, would you?), but given a moment or two she did reach out to take the book with her gloved hands, only her fingers bare to touch the book.
"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: