Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 am

"Well of course I'm gonna worry! It's your dress, I don't wanna wreck it" the blond exclaimed with a soft laughter. "Though I'm still not sure why I'm doing this. Chances are I'm coming alone you know" she smiled, seemingly not having a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:35 pm

"I'm sure many are, Kindred relationships seem to be contained to a small group in this Domain." She smiled encouragingly. "Which is not to say men won't be trying to dance with you through the evening."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 am

Well, she couldn't help but laugh.
"Oh really? Hey, don't get me wrong I like who I am, but really? Have you looked around this place? Or seen yourself in the mirror? I pale next to the female population in this place" though she didn't sound hurt over it at all, in fact, it sounded almost like she thought it a good thing. Easier, after all, not to be noticed if there was lots of others who drew attention instead.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 am

She grinned. "Ah, but unlike Seattle, my looks mean nothing here. The sheriff is prettier than me, many others are just as pretty as me.. the fact that you're not the norm draws intrigue."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 am

"I'm usually quite happy not drawing attention to be honest" she chuckled. "If I want attention I can always just act up" the blond grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

Her eyes rolled a bit, "You are the most well behaved Caitiff."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 am

"I..." she lifted finger. "Know of people who'd argue otherwise" specially around Berlin. "But, I usually don't act up in Kindred circles" Teddy smiled slightly sheepish as she bit her lip.
"Sorry, I don't even know your family" heck, she wasn't even aware Bella was Harpy. Not as if she'd asked or been told. And why would she? Not as if a Caitiff normally had much reason to hang around a Harpy.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am

"Have you met Robert?" She asked, her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

Teddy shook her head.
"No, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:01 pm

She chuckled. "No need to apologize - he's the other Caitiff in the city I'm aware of." A bright smile was flashed to the other. "Your company is much more enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 pm

She couldn't help but laugh, biting her lip again with a smile at Bella?
"Really? Hm..." she seemed to consider something for a few moments. "That bad huh?" the blond giggled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"Totally bad." She teased, winking to the other. "Now tell me who you want to bring to the party."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:00 pm

"Mm, I'll.." she hated lying, really she did. So she didn't really lie as much as try and avoid it. "Figure something out" the blond smiled at her. "Cass is already invited and I don't know that many" that was at least true.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm

She gave a knowing gaze - the sort a mother gives a daughter when she knows she's being kept in the dark, but is too kind to push it. "Alrighty then. Maybe you and Robert can make it a date." She winked. "Caitiff en Caitiff."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

"What? You're gonna set me up with trouble? I thought for a moment there you liked me" Teddy chuckled in that "thank God she didn't ask more" kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:31 pm

"But he is SO attractive." She winked at the woman, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:41 pm

"Trouble often is. Doesn't make it any less trouble though" more or less just avoiding answering whether or not she wanted to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:57 pm

She grinned, "Words of wisdom."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Words of wisdom perhaps, though the Caitiff wasn't exactly known for playing it safe either just... around Kindred? Around Kindreds she played it safe because it meant she got to survive and be left alone. Though if left to her own devices, she was prone to a lot of silly things. Difference was, they only affected her. Which in turn made them somewhat safe.
"I'm not completely blond you know" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 am

There was the sound of a door opening and closing from up the stairs as Robert, shirtless and in sweatpants walked down, a towel running through his hair as he dried it absently. When he reached the landing and turned to the ballroom he froze, a smile warming his lips and a curious quirk to his eyebrows. "Sorry, didn't know there was company."

The towel dropped to his shoulders as he strode to the ballroom floor. "Lovely gown you have, miss."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 am

Oh, hey, look, she did that brief moment of goldfish staring again even though honestly, by now, shouldn't she have been used to it around this place? Though the smile was quickly returned to her lips even if one hand felt the need to move to her chest just to make sure the gown actually stayed up. Different measurements and all.
"It's Bella's" Teddy excused herself with a soft chuckle. "She's just trying to convince me to get one too I think"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:05 am

"What is there to think about?!" She cried, teasingly. "Of course I am!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 am

Robert chuckles happily, "Well, in my, I'll use the term loosely here, professional opinion,, you most certainly should." He walks casually up to the pair his feet padding softly on the floor, his hands gripping the edges of the towel around his shoulders.

"Sorry about my appearance, I would have thrown on a shirt if I'd known there was someone else here. If you'd like I can..." He gestures up from where he'd come.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 am

"Eh, that's fine" she smiled with a light wave of her hand. "You could be wearing an Easter Bunny outfit and I wouldn't have minded, I might've had to ask why, but I wouldn't have minded. I'm wearing Bella's dress, only fair you get to wear whatever you like too" the blond chuckled. "Or not wear whatever you like"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 am

She giggled at the exchange, and the idea of Robert in a bunny suit. "Teddy Blue, Robert Benson." She made the introduction, "Caitiff y Caitiff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next