Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 am

She stood and... stared really. Just stared.
Oh my God, she lived in a bleedin castle, or well, castle'ish. Teddy was European, she knew what they actually looked like. But damn.

It was just... huge. And really did look like it was haunted. A haunted castle.

The blue eyed girl looked down at the business card again, but, sure enough, it was the right address. So..

She tucked the card away in her jacket pocket and lifted a gloved hand to rap her fingers across the door.
"If Lurch shows up I'm running" she muttered to herself.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Nope, no answer. Ah well, Lurch was probably busy playing around with Thing anyways.

Teddy reached into her pockets and produced a small notebook and a pen, scribbling something onto a piece of paper before folding it and tucking it between the door and the doorframe before turning and bouncing down the stairs and disappearing out the gates.

And the note? It had a picture of a teddy bear on it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

On the way out of the gates, Bella passed on the back of a Shadow Phantom, the helmeted head doing a double take as she passed Teddy. Even with the helmet over her features, her petite frame, feet clad in dark red pumps, a pencil skirt with a deep slit, and a dark red fashion jacket was unmistakably the Harpy's fashion. The bike skidded to a stop across the gravel and she propped it up, calling after the blonde. "Teddy! Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 am

She stopped when her name was called, the blond turning so she could face Bella with a smile and a wave of her hand.
"Heya, never mind me, was just in the neighborhood" Teddy said, tucking her hand back in her pocket as she continued to walk backwards so she could face Bella while talking. "Really, I'll come by some other time"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 am

The little Malkavian appeared a but disappointed, though her smile remained. "Oh, bummer.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 am

She stopped, one foot off the ground.
"You alright?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 am

"Well I didn't know you were coming by - I just feel lame for missing you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 am

"Well I didn't plan it" she chuckled. "I kinda just dropped by and figured you were out, which you were" the blond said, poking her tongue out for a moment. "But if you got time I'll stay a bit? I just really wanted to check if you knew what kind of materials and ornaments you'd like for your jewelery"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 pm

"Yeah!" She exclaimed, motioning her back onto the property. "Come on in. Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:30 pm

"I'm fine, thanks, really" she smiled as she headed back over to Bella. "I'm kinda on a diet" the blond said with a hint of an embarrassed smile as she lifted a hand to scratch her nails across the back of her neck. "But the offer's appreciated"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 pm

"Well would you like to come in, at least?" She brought up a silver cigarette case, bringing a cherry Djarum to her lips. Before she lit it, she offered the other woman one.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:25 pm

She seemed to consider it for a moment but shook her head with a smile.
"No thanks on the cigarette, yes please on the coming inside. I'm curious to see if it was cousin It I saw lurking in the window earlier"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 pm

She grinned at the jest, lighting her clove with a match, before heading inside the house. "I hope not - I told him to stay away from the windows."

Upon entry, they came upon a short hallway. There were inlets in the walls with tall standing candles - the floor was shined wood. The hallway released them into a huge ballroom, a floor and pillars of marble climbing up two stories and leading to a ceiling painted as a gorgeous cloudy sky with two moons. The stars dotting the sky were, assumably, fiber optics, as they twinkled and shone as real stars. Royal crimson banners hung from the walls, and a large, curved pair of staircases were near the back, one to the left and one to the right.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

The initial reaction, and subsequent reactions really was simply: "Wow..." as she Caitiff's eyes drifted about the place and then locked onto the ceiling even though she didn't stop moving. Which, in all reality was probably a bad idea, though as of yet she was pulling it off without knocking anything over or walking into things.
"You couldn't get anything bigger?"
It was meant as a joke really, because she truly couldn't stop staring wide eyed at everything.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 am

She chuckled, "It was what I was looking for.." She shrugged a bit. "And it was a pretty good price, the tree just outside it supposed to be haunted."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 am

"Ah, so they even threw in a bonus then?"
And yes, she sounded serious about a haunted tree being a bonus. Either that or she simply didn't believe in ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 am

A giggle bubbled from her lips as she nodded, "The ghosts haven't bothered me, yet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm

"Mmm, almost too bad. It might've been fun" the blond said with a smirk, poking her tongue out for a second at the other woman before turning around to look at the place again.
"Really really shiny"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:25 pm

She nodded a bit, "Yep - I've got a special commission on the way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 pm

"Yeah?"
She did that heel spin again so that she could turn to face her with the bright smile of someone way too curious for their own good.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 pm

She nodded, "Mmhm. A glowing, floating rose. And I wanted to see if you, my dear, knew how to make a candle and a small grandfather clock that move."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 pm

"Oooh, going for the Beauty and the Beast feel huh? Hmm, I might.. I mean, I probably could" which got her pondering for a moment. "Though, I couldn't promise anything too soon. I've already stacked up a few projects that I need to sort out before I get started on anything new. I like new challenges! And I like being busy. But I don't like being stressed and lagging behind on deadlines" the blond chuckled as she looked to Bella. "If that makes any sense?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

She nodded, smiling. "Can I be on a waitlist, no deadline expected?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

"Of course" she replied cheerfully, her eyes looking up in thought for a moment as if making some kind of mental list before nodding again. "Of course, of course, no problem at all. Once I finish my piece for mister Fortunato I will be working your necklace and a special project for a friend of mine" mhm, the return of the giraffe vacuum. "A few minor things are also on the list but I will of course add your name for the first available spot I get"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 pm

She threw her hands up in the air in an eccentric sort of way, "Oh my god, the necklace! I'm so excited for that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next