Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm

"Cass is my other guest of honor!" She exlaimed, "She's shooting a set for display. She can't be your plus one." She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:04 pm

"Oh, uhm, then I don't know" she smiled, biting her lip for a moment. "Let me think about it"
Not that there was much to think about but, well, she kind of doubted he'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Her head tilted "Why are you hesitating..?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 pm

"Only been in town a short while. Don't really know that many" that was at least true.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Bella shrugged and nodded, "Well, most of our kind will be invited, so you won't have to worry about them."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

"I'll figure out something" the blond smiled. "First step would be to finish your necklace. Then figure out how the heck to wear a dress like this" she added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"If you need any help, you'll let me know, yeah?" She smiled encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 am

"Yeah, of course" she smiled. "At least I'm good in high heels, so that's one thing less to worry about"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:26 am

She laughed a bit, "I always wear heels."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:26 am

"I don't, can't move the way I want to in high heels. So they're reserved for special occasions" the blond chuckled. "Can't bounce off walls in heels, it's kinda tricky"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

"You get used to it.. I fight best in heels." She flashes a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 am

"I... prefer not to fight. Unless it's just friendly sparring or hitting a boxing bag around" the blond chuckled, biting her lip again softly as she looked at her mirror image. "And even then I prefer sneakers, because I can promise you, it will make a ton of difference when you're trying to run up a wall"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 am

She laughed, "Well this is dancing.. do you dance?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 am

"Ah, uhm... I got rhythm? Does that count?" because she honestly never learned to actually dance. Not proper dance anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 am

"So Mich more than actually learning the steps. Wanna learn?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 am

"Yeah sure" she chuckled, because hey, it sounded like fun even if she wasn't likely to go dancing anytime soon. Or well, maybe, but then again, night clubs and just moving to the music didn't really count because you just had to move and not worry about any actual steps. And in all fairness, she wasn't exactly known for turning down a party opportunity, just.. yeah, proper dancing? About as alien to her as the dress she was currently wearing.
"You might want to grab some steel toed boots though"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:47 am

She laughed sweetly, "I picked up a trick from my Ventrue buddies I'm sure will help." She took Teddy's hand, given she didn't resist, and dragged her down to the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:51 am

"Hey, wait dress!" long dress. Omg, what if she stepped on it! Though she didn't really have much to resist her with as she was dragged along before she really had a chance to protest.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 am

She giggled and paused a moment. "Like Cinderella." She placed Teddy's free hand on the slut of her dress, showing her how to gather it up and hold it out of the way elegantly. "See?"

Then she lead the girl into the large entry room, turbine with the marble floors, and stood in the male's starting pose for thw waltz with a twinkle in her eyes. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 am

"Cinderella had a better idea of what she was doing" Teddy giggled, though as before letting Bella take the lead. At least waltz was basic right? 1-2-3, 1-2-3. Even she ought to be able to follow that. Maybe.
"Don't laugh" although the blond looked like she was about ready to laugh at herself already.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 am

"Oh shoosh." She grinned playfully to the other, then began to lead the woman in a slow, easy waltz. 1-2-3, 1-2-3, over and over.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:45 am

Well, she had an understanding of rhythm at least, and body control? For all the awkwardness she so often managed to display she had a pretty amazing dexterity when she bothered using it. So there was very little toe stepping. Luckily.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 am

"You liar, you're good!" She encouraged, a sweet smile over her lips. "Do you wanna try something a little faster?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 am

"So not murdering your toes passes for good?" she laughed before giving a light nod of her head. "Sure, it's your dress and your toes if I mess up" which was actually a fair encouragement on her part to keep trying her best. She did -not- want to stumble and rip the dress.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 am

She laughed in a good natured sort of way, "The woman who makes the dresses can also repair them - don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next