Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 am

"Definitely blue." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

Teddy nodded and scribbled some notes on the paper in German, designating colours and materials and gemstones.
"So mm, warm colour, possibly polished gold for the hard shell, and then colder again for the wings with the gems an a mix of both with some bronze and steel in the clockwork? That way it doesn't appear monotone or dull"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:37 pm

"Sounds awesome." She responded shortly again - she was either being standoffish, which was unlikely, or didn't have much idea about how creating such things worked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 am

"Like I said, just wanna make sure it'll be what you'd like it to be. And I rather ask twice and be sure than once and get it wrong" Teddy smiled at her. "I want it to be perfect after all"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:22 pm

"Teddy." She grasped the other woman's hands. "I. Am. SO. Excited."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 pm

The giggling was definitively a happy one as the Caitiff gave the Malkavian's hand a light squeeze.
"So glad to hear!" she grinned. "Nothing more inspiring than that, an excited buyer. I promise, I'll work hard to make this as perfect as I possibly can"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

"Okay! Awesome! Just let me know how much I owe you when you know!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 am

"Ah, yeah" she chuckled, picking up the sketch book. "At least, having seen this place, I feel a little less bad about the cost" the blond grinned at her. "Don't worry though, the prize is the same regardless just... now I don't have feel embarrassed when I pass you the numbers"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 am

She chuckled and nodded a bit. "Not a bit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:04 am

"Hm, I think this'll be fun" she tapped her pencil on the edge of the sketch book. "Been a while since I got to work on a proper jewelery project"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:34 pm

"Well, then.. I'm glad I can be of service." She grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm

"And enthusiastic service at that" Teddy said with a bright grin.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:54 pm

"Too enthusiastic?" The statement was playful, though a subtle undertone of actual worry was there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 am

"Hell no! No such thing" the bouncy blond laughed, clearly not having an ounce of trouble with the Harpy's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:39 am

"Awesome! Okay, so I'm having a Grand Opening of my new club, when do you think the project will be done? I would like to wait until I have it..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 am

"Mm, I'm finishing up a project for Mister Fortunato first in hopes of getting his family's good side" the blond smiled with a soft chuckle even though she was being serious. "I should... I think" she said, stopping for a moment and considering the time aspect. "Hopefully be finished with his around the 17th, I hope. I might need a week more though. And yours would take between two or three weeks if everything goes as planned and unless I rush it. Though I don't like to rush unless I have to. I've always felt like art should get what time it needs in order to be completed" Teddy said almost apologetically. "Like I said though, let me finish the gift to Mister Fortunato, and I'll devote my time to your jewelery immediately after"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:31 am

She put her hands up, waving them slightly. "Oh no, mo need to rush or anything. I truly appreciate youe dedication."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 am

"Thank you, I will try to be fast though, don't want to hold up your grand opening" Teddy smiled as she pulled a leg close to her body and wrapped an arm around it. "Mind if i ask what kinda place you're opening up?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 am

"It's a club." She smiled, "I went to the 'big one' here, and I was.. disappointed. So I bought it, and made it a classy joint. Or, that's what I'm hoping."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 am

"Sounds like fun" Teddy grinned. "I haven't really seen that much of town yet. I kinda arrived and started working" the blond laughed. "Though, when you open your place, assuming I'd manage to convince the bouncer to let me in, I'd love to check it out"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 pm

She smirks, "You'll be a guest of honor at the Grand Opening, and then you'll be on the list whenever you wanna come dance."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm

She seemed genuinely surprised, though in the most positive way.
"Like... you're serious?" the blond smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 pm

"Definitely! You're making the amazing piece of jewelry that I'll be debuting at the opening. Plus, there's no reason to charge your friends to come to your club. Anyone who does is super cheap."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 pm

"Thank you.." the blond smiled. "That's... thank you"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 pm

"Duh! No problem!" She grinned, "Also, if you need a dress, I have this lady who's super awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next