Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am

"Hey" she offered him a hand and a smile, though the other hand kept holding the dress up just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

He took the offered hand and shook it gently. "Nice to meet you." His smile was warm and inviting, he looked at Bella, a sudden concern growing, "I haven't interupted anything have I?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 am

"I'm used to it," she teased, "so it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 am

Okay, so she couldn't help but chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 am

Robert smiled happily, "So what prompted this wardrobe advice?" He moved up next to them to be apart of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 am

"Apparently my idea that a mini skirt and a sparkly top was a good idea for a club opening was kinda off" the blond chuckled, brushing a stray curl of hair from her forehead with the touch of a finger.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am

She chuckled a bit. "For my club - it's more of an evening gown and suit and tie sort of place."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 pm

"Well" she gave the dress fabric a light tug and smiled. "Obviously. You just caught me a bit off guard"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Robert chuckled, "She does that. This that place you showed me Bella, when i first came to town?" His eyes resting lightly on Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:15 pm

She smiled to Robert, a pained look darkening her usually bright eyes. "Yeah, it's gonna be way nicer."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

He chuckled, "Guess I'll have to go digging through my closet again." He smiled warmly at the two women, "I do so enjoy that collection."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Teddy looked from Robert, to Bella and back to Robert again while chewing on her lip.
"What? You mean the towel look won't do?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm

She smiled brightly at Teddy, the dark look gone. "You should see it! It's magnificent - clothing from all eras starting in like, the 1920's... or so. It's so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 am

"That sounds pretty awesome at least" the blond chuckled. "It also sounds like a good way to be late for everything" she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm

He chuckled, "Bella, you wanna show her?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:32 am

A weird look came over her face, one of protectiveness and jealousy. It quickly passed though as she shrugged and nodded. "Sure!" And put her hand out for Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 am

The Caitiff's gaze moved between Bella and Robert again, feeling a bit out of place all of a sudden. Or uhm, more out of place really.
"Hey, uhm, you sure? Really, it's okay, I'm already... you know, wearing your dress and trying to avoid stepping on your toes"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:41 am

Robert caught Bellas look and smiled reassuringly to both of them, "I feel as if I have made this little gathering awkward." He smiled apologetically, "You two continue, I'm sure well get another chance to talk some other time." He looked at Bella and smiled warmly, "Sorry for the interruption."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 am

Bella gave a small little laugh, not in the norm for her normal whole-hearted laughs. "Well next time then," She said to Teddy, then glanced to Robert, "it ain't no thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 am

She smiled, taking a step back and motioned towards the stairs.
"I uhm, am gonna go change back alright?" the blond smiled at the two of them. "Was nice to meet you Robert" she added before moving to leave for Bella's room where her clothes had been left.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 am

Awkwarrrrrd.

Bella gave a shy little smile to Robert, her head ducking down. "Sorry, that was weird.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am

Shuffle shuffle up the stairs and out of sight and back to Bella's room to change back into the top and jeans and hope, hope, that Diego hadn't been up to any funny business while they'd danced.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Robert watched the other Caitiff mosey up the stairs. When she left he looked at Bella, a small smile on his face.

"No worries, it was my fault. What's her story?" He asked thumbing over his shoulder the direction she had left.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:53 pm

"Caitiff. Honorary Toreador for her epic mechanical pieces."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Robert nodded, "Mechanics huh? Interesting." He glanced up towards the top of the stairs before looking back at Bella with a warm smile and a mischievous look in his eye.. "So when is this party of yours? I hope I have an invite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next