Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 pm

"As soon as dear Teddy is done with my commission.." She grinned. "It'll be the big reveal."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"Commission? What are you having made?" Robert asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am

"Mmm.." She got one of those looks in her eyes. The sort that said she had a secret and wasn't telling. "You'll see at the party."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:22 pm

He chuckled, "Very well, keep your secrets." He waved her off, "Anyway, what's the expectations for this party of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:38 am

It didn't take very long before the shuffling of feet could be heard from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 pm

"Expectations? Suit and tie, for you swanky gents." She glanced up towards the shuffling.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Robert nodded, and followed her gaze upwards.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"She was wearing the dress I'm wearing.. I'm going to have a dress made for her, as well."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:52 pm

"I can't wait to see you in it." He glanced at her, his eyes moving across her form. "You gonna show me what I should wear?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 pm

More shuffling and soon after the blond, now back in her baggy jeans which, as always, looked like they were barely hanging onto her hips thanks to a broad leather belt, and a tank top and denim jacket, came bouncing down the stairs.
Diego, the teddy bear, once more hanging from her hip like seemingly always.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 am

((fade tag?))
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 am

Robert looked up the stairs and smiled, "Welcome back, this the usual get up?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 am

"Yeah" she smiled, holding her arms out for a moment before letting them drop to rest at the sides. "This is safer" the blond added with a wink before bouncing down the last couple of stairs and landing on the floor with a smile at both of them.
"IIIII figured I can just show myself out really" Teddy motioned towards the door. "I got some sketches down and some notes and a pretty good idea of what to start with soooo"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 am

She nodded, glancing from Robert, to Teddy, "Sorry.. that got awkward fast. I'll see you soon, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 am

"Eh... teflon Caitiff" she chuckled. "Awkward doesn't stick" the blond grinned and lifted her hand to wave, the teddy hanging from her belt doing the same as it turned its head and blinked with button eyes at the two Kindred.
"I'll see you around!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

Robert smiled, "It was nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 am

The blond walked backwards a fair few steps, her hands behind her back as she flashed them both a bright smile.
"Take care" and with that, both she and the teddy bear disappeared out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 am

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle   Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping by the Addams place (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8