Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Thalion loved the attention, but was silent through most of it. When his hair was being cut he said, "Now it will go through that akward length phase again. I should ask my sister to grow it out for me."

There Thalion went shooting his mouth off about his sister again when he shouldn't. He was stronger when he mentioned her name, less fearful of her though. He didn't have the same reverence.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

There was a pause in the cutting of the boy's hair.

"Only to have me cut it again? Truly, Thalion, think of it as a symbol. Not only will your hair grow, you will grow."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 pm

"Alright, then I will leave it." He said surpressing an urge to whine about how many long years that would take. He was a model after all. It was a part of his livelyhood.

"Don't want to talk to her anyway."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 pm

His brows rose.

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm

"She babies me. Dotes on me. It's creepy really, now that I think on it..." It hadn't seemed creepy before but suddenly it did with his new clarity.

"Some crazy shit happened and she saw a vision and now she's like in true love with me. She's fucking nuts."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

He laughed as he continued to fix the cut hair, his fingers in the blonde locks gentle.

"Well, many of us go insane after a while. Would you like for me to handle your interactions with her from now on? If she makes you uncomfortable, that is."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"I can handle it if I have to." Thalion said, being strong. "But it doesn't mean I'm going to go rush to talk to her or anything... and she isn't that old a vampire. Just fucking nuts. She's totally head over heels for this controlling asshole who doesn't even return her feelings. It's pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:53 am

His brow rose.

"Don't believe in true love?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 am

"No. And even if I did it's not what she has for that fucking monster. He treats her like shit and she still crawls back for more. It's disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:52 am

He lightly tugged the boy's hair.

"One would say you do the same."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

"Ya... I do." He said suddenly very depressed and angry at himself. "But no more... do you think she can be made to see how pathetic it is?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 pm

He thought about that.

"Depends. Where is the root of this sick, twisted love? Is it blood?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 pm

"No, it's not. She's been obsessed with him for years now and she says she has no blood bond to him... as if that makes it better."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 pm

He nodded.

"There may be something that can be done, then. What does he look like?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 pm

"He's not attractive." Thalion said maybe a little too feverantly. "But... he's got this 'alpha' thing going on. She loves power more than fucking anything and he's about as powerful as she can get. His eyes are the prettiest part about him, cold slate blue, like almost grey. He's got long black hair he always has back in a tight ass pony tail and he's always got this damn dragon headed cane she made. It's how they met. Fucking cane..."

"He's a Tremere. Arrogant fuck, with a snooty accent that drives her wild."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 am

As he talked, the air shimmered in front of Thalion. A man was starting to come into focus, shifting and changing with the description that Thalion gave of Joseph.

"Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 am

Thalion looked back at Darius in amazement. Then back at the image.

"Ya, but it'll never be exactly right. She knows every single little microscopic plane on that damn man's face. SHE would be better at describing him than anyone, even Joseph."

"Long black trenchcoat, to the floor. Smirking, he's always smirking, if he's annoyed, if he's happy, if he feels any strong emotion, it's always a smirk..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 am

His brow rose at that and the image started shifting.

"Should I ask her about Joseph, then?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

"Oh no! Not unless you want her clawing your eyes out! She hates anyone brining him up...well in a personal way. NEVER mention her loving him."

"Actually, there's this book, the lesser Harpy is giving a trivial boon for anyone who reads it that's allll about Joseph. If you talked about that book with Areron and how sympathetic Joseph is and how he's such a martyr and so on, she's fucking melt for you."

Thalion looked up at Darius and smiled, his eyes shone playfully, "What have you got in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 pm

He grinned.

"Oh, nothing too terrible, I assure you. Perhaps a little... prank. A joke of a sort. Maybe one that might teach her a lesson or two?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Thalion was obviously glad his sister wasn't going to be hurt. For all his harsh words about her he DID love her.

"Ok... so... what are your plans with me?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:04 pm

He smiled.

"You? Well, I plan to make your confidence grow. Make you stronger, better than you were before. And most of all, to enjoy every moment that we have to spend together."

Some things, you just don't tell the people until they're fully blood bound. Like his actual plans for Thalion.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm

"Help me break my bonds? Like you said... in there?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm

He smiled at the boy.

"Of course I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"I will live on my own. I've never lived on my own. I need to experience that. Are you ok with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next