Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:36 pm

He smiled.

"Yes. But in time. I want to be able to make sure you're all right. I take care of my friends. Stay here for a while? You don't have to do anything for me, just see what it is like to live with someone who isn't overbearing or who will neglect you. Will you give that a chance?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Thalion frowned, but nodded. Living on his own was still a scary prospect. He wondered if Victoria would come for him. He didn't think he could resist her.

"Just, tell me if I'm being too dependant."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:43 pm

He smiled.

"Oh, have no fear. I will let you know. I don't want you to depend on me. I want you to have confidence in yourself that you don't need to be dependent on me."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:43 pm

"Good." Thalion said turning around to kiss Darius again. "Your kisses give me strength."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 am

Smiling, he indulged the boy with another kiss.

"Is it just my kisses? Does the strength not come from within you, Thalion?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:38 am

"It inspires the strength in me to rise up..." Yes, he meant it dirty like.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:27 am

He laughed at that.

"I'm sure it does. Does it inspire anything else, though?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:24 pm

He took a breath and swallowed.

"Fear. You ripped my eye out... You won't do that again right? If a don't mess up?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 am

He smiled.

"So long as I don't need to remind you to open your eyes, I will have no need to."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Thalion nodded wordlessly.

"Then there's nothing to be afraid of. Not of you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 pm

He smiled at that.

"Even if I were to take out your eye again, are you afraid of me? Or do you know that I am helping you?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:02 pm

"I needed that. I needed more than just a slap in the face." Thalion admitted. "So ya, you're helping me. I'm just... I don't know if I can stop myself from going back to Victoria."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 pm

He crossed his arms over his chest.

"The pull of the blood is strong. And who is Victoria, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 pm

"The most... beautiful breathtaking woman. A fiend." Oh yes, he was melting at the very thought.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm

He smirked at that.

"A breathtakingly beautiful Fiend. And here I thought I might be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh you don't even know. She makes my sister or the sheriff look like common girls compared to her."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 pm

His brows rose.

"Really? I would love to meet her sometime."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Jelousy rose up in those stone blue eyes.

"Ya, sure... she loves meeting new people."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 pm

He smiled a little.

"Are you jealous over her? Or me?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 pm

"Uh... both?" Then he suddenly brightened up. "Maybe all three of us could..." He bit his lip.

"I always wanted to get Estaban to come over with the two of us. But I think I like you better." He growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 pm

He laughed softly.

"Why limit such a thing? You, me, Estaban and Victoria?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh that was just heaven. Three gorgeous vampires at once, touching each other with thier cold dead hands, thier sweet fangs piercing him all at once...

"I think I would die of pleasure." He shivered.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

He laughed softly.

"I assure you, you would not die."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm

"Who says I don't want to?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm

He smiled.

"Do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next