Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm

"I know I'm male, but there's an appeal to being both. Being pretty isn't special, there's plenty of pretty people, esspecially in the supernatural world, my uniqueness is in looking like both sexes. My asthetic selling point as it were."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 pm

He laughed.

"I'm guessing that's what made you famous as a model."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"Yes, actually." Thalion nodded. "Not that my Father ever approved."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:21 pm

He laughed softly.

"Has our fathers ever approved of anything we do? Until you become successful at it?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm

"No, my father approves of nothing. Areron says he's way more chill now, but I don't want to see him ever again if I can help it. I wasn't his little golden girl like her. I was the fucked up son with no destiny. Another reason I want to be embraced..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm

He frowned at that.

"What in the world does that mean? Son with no destiny?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:57 pm

"Eh, there was nothing in my stars like there was for both my sisters. He knew I'd never be what he was or anything really. So I wasn't important."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 pm

He frowned.

"I'm sorry to hear that you were treated so poorly."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"All because of the stars in the sky when I was born." Thalion shook his head. "Fucking hippie freaks... I'm better off without."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

He smiled.

"Maybe. But in time, I'm sure you will grow to forgive your father."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 am

"At least he won't matter anymore, or he'll be dead."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 am

He nodded.

"There's that, too."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:32 am

"Then I'll just have my sister for all of eternity." He said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 am

He frowned.

"Just your sister. Is that a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 am

"An annoying thing. Big sister, always bossing me around is all. It's not important. What's important is I'm free now."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 pm

He nodded.

"Yes, you are. And you won't have to worry about her anymore. She's the older of you, she doesn't need you to fret after her all the time."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 pm

"No, she doesn't, if she wants to waste her time on that no good asshole and go back and be daddy's little girl then that's her problem."

"Let's stop talking about her. I'm going to grab something to eat if that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 pm

He nodded.

"I'll take you home. There's a ton of food there."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

"Home." He smiled. "Alright, lets see."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 am

He led Thalion back to his SUV. He was even nice enough to hold the passenger-side door open for him.

"What kind of food are you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 am

"Such a gentleman." Thalion said when he opened the door.

"Something with meat. Burger or a steak. Whatever you have."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:41 am

"I have both. And ribs."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 pm

"Ribs. Yesss." THalion said practically drooling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 pm

He laughed again.

"With my special barbecue sauce, too."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:11 pm

"Sounds like heaven."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next