Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 pm

The knock came to his door.  It was gentle, but loud enough that it could be heard through any drugged stupor.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Which was good because Thalion had been passed out on the bed, his cloths still half on, curled up with Dolly.

He groggily said, "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 pm

The door opened and she came in with a tray piled with sandwiches and orange juice for two. But she wasn't walking. She was on her knees as she came towards the bed. Her short skirt sat just above the floor around her legs, and the strap of her shirt was falling off her right shoulder.

"Morning. I remembered to make lunch, and thought you would like to share."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Thalion rubbed his eyes, his hair was an artful mess. He smiled and patted the bed next to him.

"Come up here, beautiful girl. Let me try your cooking." He quickly cleared the nightstand of some pill bottles, oils, condoms, and yes, even a dildo, so she could set the drinks down.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:40 pm

She crawled over on her knees, not spilling a drop. She set the tray down on the bed and placed the drinks on the nightstand, then she crawled up where he had patted.

"I hope you like chicken."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

"I love chicken." He pet her on the head lovingly before picking up a sandwhich to take a bite.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 pm

She leaned into the petting, taking up her own chicken, mozzarella and artichoke heart sandwich only after he had. The bread was artisan and grilled with the cheese melted.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 pm

"Mmmm, Elizabeth, my pet, this is delicious."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:13 pm

She beamed up at him, then began to eat hungrily. Like she hadn't eaten since the day before, really. Or maybe longer. Hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:23 pm

And so they were quiet while they both ate. He hadn't eaten in a while either. His head spun and his limbs felt weak. The hole in his stomach started to fill up though as her hearty sandwhich worked its magic.

He hadn't even realized how aweful he had felt.

"Uh, like medicine."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 pm

She smiled and finished off her orange juice.

"I thought if I hadn't eaten, you hadn't either."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 am

"You would be right... What day of the week is it?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 am

She chuckled.

"Friday."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am

"Mmm, Friday." He nodded thinking for a moment.

"So what are you up to today my sweet?" He asked. He was leaning on his elblow, lounging on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am

She set the tray aside and her now empty glass on the nightstand.

"Getting to know you?"

It was a question and a request, all in one.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:18 am

"Getting to know me? What sort of getting to know? Favorite color? Musical preference? Or somehting more... intimate." His hand lightly traced her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

She ducked her head and blushed.

"All?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 am

"My favorite color is blue. I enjoy dance music and..." He leaned in and gently kissed the corner of her mouth. His lips were as soft as a woman's.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 am

She yielded to the kiss, one hand moving to his thigh. To caress gently.

"I like to dance."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 am

"Then I shall oblige." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him like tango dancers do. It was slightly akward since they were on the bed and not on their feet, which caused him to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 am

She laughed as she was pulled to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I do not think this is the kind of dancing you had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 am

"It is a dance. Everything can be made a dance." He fell over, pulling her down with him, next to the dead body known as Dolly.

"Dolly wants to dance too."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 am

She reached out a hand to caress the dead woman's cheek.

"Then she should join the dance. But I am not attracted to women."

She didn't say shit about the fact that the woman in question wasn't living.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am

"You aren't? Well then." Thalion got up from the bed, leaving her there for a moment while he pulled his hair back and pulled his pants off, to reveal the obvious buldge of his manhood.

"There! As manly as I can get." He laughed and flopped back on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

She giggled softly and reached down to pull her dress off.

"You don't have to be manly. You are gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew   Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to get acquainted (Daytime/Thalion) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: