Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 pm

"They fear you? Other vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm

He smiled.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 am

"Wow... why? Because you kill vamp...kindred? Or something? Or you're really old and powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 pm

He smiled.

"Because my ways aren't conventional."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

"What? With the educating? Victoria tortured people too. Hell, Areron's not very old yet and she's already starting. She claims, 'it's for their own good.' Whatever I know she enjoys it." He rolled his eyes.

"So that can't be the reason... what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:42 am

He shook his head.

"It's not about the torture, darling. All of my ways are unconventional and that worries and scares most people."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:04 pm

"Ah, alright. So do they not know you're here then?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 pm

He smiled.

"Oh, they know. They just think that I am something that I am not."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 am

"Ah, alright. I know the drill then."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:02 pm

He smiled.

"Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

"Protecting you by keeping my damn mouth shut."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 pm

He smiled and brushed a hand over the boy's cheek.

"That is appreciated, yes."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:38 am

"Which I can by the way. People think I can't, but I do keep secrets."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm

He laughed softly.

"I imagine that other Kindred would have killed you long before now if you couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:25 pm

"Ya, I guess, my own sister wouldn't kill me though, even if I was the worst."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:56 pm

He turned to smirk at the boy.

"Really? You don't think your sister would kill you to keep herself alive?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 pm

"No she wouldn't. Well, unless Joseph somehow prevented her from it. Areron had a 'religious expierience' and wouldn't harm me... well, kill me. She has different ideas about what 'harm' is."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

He smiled.

"Don't we all define 'harm' differently?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10