Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 pm

He was waiting for her. Boxes stacked and piled, and was even on the phone -- to order pizza.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Emily knocked on the door, she was dressed in more maturnity wear, a loose fitting white top with stretch pants.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm

He opened the door for her as he continued to order pizzas. It was clear that there was a feminine touch to the house, though there were still boxes piled high.

"Well, hello again."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:33 pm

"Hey!" She waved and closed the door taking a look at the place to see what she was working with. The more people who came the faster they could get done.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 pm

It's true. He seemed to be waiting for someone -- Elizabeth and Savannah, to be honest -- as he finished ordering the pizza and moved back toward the refrigerator.

"I'd offer you a beer, but you probably shouldn't drink it. I've got some apple cider, though."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

"Sure, that works!" She said, smiling and following him to the kitchen.

"I'm the first one huh?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:38 pm

She slipped out of her room with a smile. She was dressed in jeans and a tank top, her feet bare. Her hair was pulled back into a braid that rested over her left shoulder.

"Our guest has arrived. Hello."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 pm

"Oh, hi! My name is Emily!" Emily cheerfully said holding out a hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 pm

She took the hand with a smile.

"Elizabeth. It's good to have help unpacking."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

"Yes it is! You guys wanna get started?" Emily said full of energy and ready to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 pm

He pulled a bottle of apple cider from the refrigerator and opened it, offering it to Emily.

"Not the first, really, no. But we're glad you're here."

He smiled at Elizabeth.

"Savannah should be here shortly, as well. But we can start without her. Poor girl works herself to death anyway."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 pm

"Oh ya? What does she do?" Emily asked. She just plain radiated warmth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 pm

She moved to the kitchen.

"Drinks first? We shouldn't be doing this thirsty. Cider for Emily, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 pm

He smiled and held up the bottle of cider.

"Yes, cider for Emily. I'll take a beer if you don't mind. Pizza is on the way."

He handed the bottle toward Emily.

"As for Savannah, she's a bit of a master-of-all-trades sort. She helps me get my computers up and running, takes care of all of my finances... pretty much anything that needs doing."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:01 pm

"Wow, sounds really helpful! Kind of like a personal assistant?"

So...he had three girls over to help him unpack and one of which sounded like a personal assistant. Kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm

She came out with two beers in hand, both open. She handed one to Darius.

"She's amazing. Darius would drive all his friends insane without her."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 pm

He laughed at that.

"Kind-of. She's more than that, though. She is truly special. And yes, I'm sure I would make everyone completely nuts without her to tell me where my socks actually go."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Dressed to impress, a black fitted suit, her hair up and walking in the front door. "Darius you should call." pausing seeing Emily "Sorry didn't know you had company."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Behind Emily, the door opened. A woman came in without bothering to knock.

"Darius, this is most..."

She glanced around at the other women in the room.

"I was unaware that it was a party."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 pm

He laughed softly.

"Savannah, Gwen, this is Emily. She's helping us unpack. Emily, this is Savannah and my sister Gwen."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

She smiled to Gwen.

"Hey. You want a beer?"

Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Savannah stepped aside to let Gwen in the room, with a look at Darius and a raise eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 pm

She was already moving to the kitchen.

"Savannah? You want a beer?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 pm

"Nice to meet you! I didn't know you were his sister! Why didn't you mention that?" Emily said to Darius, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm

"Yes please and thank you." with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next