Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:12 pm

"I want the embrace someday." Thalion admitted. "So yes I want to die. And be reborn."

"But an origy of all you lovely people... well everyone wins then, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm

He laughed.

"Yes, everyone wins. And if it's the Embrace you seek, are you sure that it's something you want? Why would you want to be condemned to this?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

"I know it's something I want. I know from Victoria and others. Not my stupid sister. She hates being a Kindred. She looks at it as a curse. I look at it as the greatest gift anyone can give."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:56 pm

He tilted his head.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 pm

"Living forever, beautiful and powerful for as long as you can avoid being killed? What's not to love?"

"They say it damns my soul well, I'm already damned. They say you miss the sun, I already hardly see it and really, who gives a shit? They say the hunger eats at you, well guess what? A hunger already eats at me, sex, lonliness, dark insatible desires..." He looked at Darius for a moment, his eyes hungry for him.

"I'm already suffering every curse a kindred has, I just want the benefits."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 pm

He smiled.

"Many would argue that there are no benefits."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Thalion laughed, "Well, they would be wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:33 pm

He laughed.

"Well, let's get you happy first, then we can see about you getting Embraced."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

"Yes, I don't want to be embraced by just anyone anyway. It's forever."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm

He smiled.

"What clan would you like to be?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 pm

"I don't know. Not Nosferatu." He winked. "I've thought about Toreador, Tsimitze, and Ventrue. I think any of those could suit me. But maybe another one could be better. I couldn't say."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 am

He nodded.

"How much do you know about Kindred, Thalion?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:05 pm

"Uh, just the basics essentially."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am

He nodded with another smile.

"Then you know about the differences between a clan and a bloodline?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am

"Uh, no, I just know the big clans. How's a bloodline different?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 pm

"They're usually much like a clan in and of themselves, with different powers, different structure, different everything. They're just quirks of the blood that basically became a clan in their own right, but for some, the bloodline has grown quite large. Take the Daughters of Cacophony, for instance. You know about them?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 pm

"No I don't." Thalion said, feeling a little ignorant and foolish.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Darius smiled. He wasn't trying to make the boy feel foolish.

"Well, the Daughters are from the line of Toreador. They, however, are singers... every one of them. Their own powers revolve around voice and song."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 pm

"Wow, that sounds interesting... are you one of these singers?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 pm

He laughed.

"Oh, no. And even if I were, I wouldn't claim it to anyone. The females of the bloodline long ago killed all of the males -- if any are found to have escaped this slaughter, they are hunted down and killed for their trouble."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 pm

"Oh God." Thalion rolled his eyes. "Women. The best woman is a man in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

He laughed at that.

"Is that why you look the way you do?"

It wasn't an offensive question. It was simply a question.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm

"I look the way I do because my family is a Fae bloodline and unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the men in my family, we all end up looking very feminine."

"I think that men make the best women because so much about being female is an act anyway and so a man would know how best to act to attract other men. And men aren't nearly as insane."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm

He laughed.

"While the lack of ovaries does have some effect on the chemical makeup of the human brain, I do so love the soft, supple flesh of a woman."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 pm

"Oh believe me, I love women. Just... I don't like them talking." He admitted and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next