Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 pm

That got a genuine laugh from Darius.

"Okay, that's entirely fair."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:27 pm

"Men, women, I don't understand why anyone limits themselves. They can both be so enjoyable in their own way."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 pm

He smirked a little.

"You sound just like Estaban."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm

"I do? Well that bastard keeps his junk locked up so tight... he made it clear I had no shot."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Now it was Darius' turn to be surprised.

"Really? I've had no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Thalion's mouth fell open, "Seriously! Urgh, that prick. Maybe he just doesn't like me... likely because of my sister."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 pm

He laughed softly.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. I think it might have to do with his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 pm

"But why are you ok and I'm not?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 pm

He shrugged one shoulder.

"I have no idea. We could ask him, though. If you want."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:08 pm

"Yes. I would like to know." Thalion said firmly, showing his new spine.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

He smiled at that.

"Then we can call him, find out what's going on with him."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm

"Alright... Like now?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:17 pm

He smiled.

"Have you ever been to my apartment? The one I use for Kindred business?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm

"Well, no, we only just met tonight."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 pm

He smiled.

"Fair. All right. We can go there and then call him over."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 pm

"Alright." Thalion grinned a peevish grin. "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 am

He grinned.

"One could call it that, yes."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am

"Just tell me when we're going to meet him. I'll be there. Maybe I could put a little something special in my blood for you both to sample. It could... lubricat things."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 am

He laughed softly.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan. I will let you know."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 am

"Good." Thalion stretched. "Torture takes a lot out of a man." He winked.

He looked at his new haircut in the mirrior.

"You did a beautiful job. As I would expect." He ran his fingers through what little hair there was and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:05 pm

He laughed softly.

"Thank you. It's only hair. It will grow back."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 pm

"Ya, but it takes so long to grow and I have a certain look that relies on long hair. Not to mention faking being a woman."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:13 pm

He laughed softly.

"I didn't cut it all off, geez. Just a bit."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 pm

"Well, then you're only getting male Thalion. That's just how it is!" Thalion said playfully. He was in high spirits, esspecially after being, you know, tortured.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 pm

He laughed softly.

"Did I seem averse to only getting male Thalion? You do realize that you are a boy, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next