Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 pm

He laughed softly.

"You eat ribs and you're a model. I'm not sure why I find that so funny."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 am

"Well, I've been on a drug fueled haze for a few days now... I'm not sure I ate at all. How long was I... well, chained and in the hole and such?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm

He snorted softly.

"About three hours."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"Really? It felt like forever."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 pm

He smiled.

"I wouldn't put you there forever."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 pm

"Some people were left in there forever." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:38 pm

He snorted again.

"Those were the ones too weak to pull themselves out. You're not."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm

"So you would have, if I had been weak. I'm glad I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 pm

He shrugged.

"Perhaps. I can't say definitively whether I would or would not have just left you in there. I knew you had a determined, stubborn streak in you and I didn't think you'd be in there for very long."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 am

"I'm glad you saw that. I never would have said I would have survived that..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 pm

He smiled.

"Most of us do not realize our own potential."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 am

"Did someone help you realize yours?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:34 am

He nodded.

"Yes."

He didn't seem inclined to share it, though.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am

"So you're passing it on. You're justa saint aren't you?" He was only half joking.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:04 pm

He smirked.

"Of one kind or another, yes."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Thalion quietly watched out the window, seeing if he recognized anything.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Eventually, he would. He would start to see the lights of the city -- or at least, recognize some of the street signs. They were out in the boonies, of course, but not very far from civilization. Maybe a mile or two and that was all.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 am

Thalion smirked as he thought, No one can hear yous cream out here.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 am

It was true -- and likely the very reason that Darius had chosen it. It wasn't as though Darius seemed like a n00b at torment.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 pm

"How many others have you rescued from mediocrity?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 pm

He smiled.

"A fair few. Perhaps sixty."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

"Wow... that's a lot. You must be old..." Which was a compliment for vampires... he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 pm

He smiled.

"I am much older than most give me credit for."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 pm

"Why don't people give you the credit youd eserve?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm

"People fear what they do not understand. And they do not understand me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next