Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 pm

He nodded, his eyes full of pride.

"And do you need blood?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

He nodded.

"Yes, my shoulders aren't right." He looked at Darius, his eyes questioning, was Darius a vampire?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:39 am

He stared at Thalion.

"It is not weakness to ask for assistance. Ask for what you need."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 am

"Please, may I have some blood Darius?" Thalion asked.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:14 am

He brought his wrist up and sliced it open with one of his fingernails. Offering it to the youth, he smiled.

"Yes, Thalion. You may."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Thalion willed himself to lean in slowly, controlled, but once his lips latched on to Dariu's wrist, he took it into himself with a great deal of passion and need. Naked as he was it was easy to see how excited the blood made him.

He used the blood to heal himself and used the blood to replace Victoria's blood he had used for his eye. He would always think of that eye as her eye. But now every trace of her blood was gone from his system.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:48 pm

He watched Thalion. As the youth drank, his lips peeled back to reveal the fangs that he kept so carefully hidden. Not just from Thalion -- he kept them hidden from almost everyone. Masquerade and all.

He leaned slightly forward and Thalion would feel the bite of his fangs as they sank into his shoulder. As much as Thalion took from him, he took from Thalion. He wasn't draining him to the point of death or even near-death. He was draining him, though -- enough to make the blonde man weak. His arm around the boy would keep him from falling once the vampire had his prey drained to the point he wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Thalion didn't care as he was wracked with pleasure, weakening in Darius's arms.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Once weakened, Darius kicked open a door in the floor. It was a trapdoor of a sort, but it locked from the topside. Apparently, during the time that he was tormenting the youth, he had unlocked it. The door opened with a soft clatter. And Thalion felt himself falling.

It wasn't far -- not enough to truly hurt him. Maybe seven feet, or even eight. But when he landed, it was with a wet, plopping sound. Instantly, beneath his nude form, he felt something cold, wet and slimy. With a little movement, the youth would feel bone, even. And the smell... oh, God, the smell of rotting meat hit Thalion as though he had fully ran into a wall.

And he could feel movement. Wriggling, writhing and skittering all around him, under him, over him. Insects of some kind, or maybe all kinds. It was hard to tell, in the darkness of the pit.

Which just grew darker as Darius crouched at the opening, looking down at the blonde man -- Thalion's blood on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Thalion hazily struggled to stand. "Darius!" He shouted up as the horror started to sink in. "Darius! Let me up!"

Remembering that Darius liked it when Thalion did things for himself, he felt around looking for a way up, then he tried jumping up for the opening, his woobly legs barely working. When he landed in the stink and flilth of the bodies again he couldn't hold it in any longer and he gaged and then threw up.

Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

The man stood there, watching him with an expressionless face.

"Reflect, Thalion. Think about things while you struggle to get out of there. I'll be waiting for you."

He shut the trapdoor to wait for the boy to crawl his way out of the pit. Clearly... some hadn't quite made it out.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Thalion screamed in frustration and brought his fists down into the muck. How dare he!

Thalion might be a pretty blond but he wasn't dumb when he put his mind to it. He started piling bodies. A grim and horrible task that turned his stomach at first. He had to take breaks to gain back his strength due to the blood loss. He was always touching bloated rotting flesh, feeling the bugs crawl on him, liquids dripping down his bare legs and arms, the stink in his hair... it was maddening.

He piled the bodied as high as they could go and crawled on that mountain of dead flesh. He was laughing by this point. He was climbing on the backs of lessers, wasn't he? Climbing the corporate ladder! It was funny. It HAD to be funny.

And even a little... hot. The fluids dripping down his legs, the flesh against his manhood as he slid up the slick fleshy mountain. In a way his mountain was his savior. These lifeless bodies were his slaves. They didn't judge him, they didn't fight him even as he stepped on them and clawed at them to rise above them. They were his. His to do with as he pleased.

When he got to the top of his mountain he jumped with all his might and will.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh, he would have to use the wall to crawl a little bit. But with his use of the bodies and muck down there, it was much easier for him. And yes -- as he clawed his way out, Darius was there. Sitting in a chair and watching the door expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:56 pm

He drug himself out, naked and filthy like a new born babe. Then got unsteadily to his feat and came at Darius with his fists, weakly punching him. He of course had a raging hard on.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 pm

He took the punch, though yeah... that wasn't going to even hurt, really. He caught the youth in his arms and looked him in the eyes.

"Why are you angry?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 pm

"What was that for?" He fearfully looked back at the pit, he was confused and terrified by the sick thoughts that flooded into his mind unbidden. Hot desire flushed his face. He wanted to do things to Darius when the day sleep took him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:02 pm

He smiled at the boy in his arms.

"To see if you could handle it. To see if you are worthy of me."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Thalion looked disgusted and angry at Darius and then lunged his face forward to kiss Darius full on, passionately. The poor boy was totally confused, but knew that kissing Darius made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

He caught the boy, and yes, he kissed him back. Passionately, full of heat and passion and even lust. Somehow, it seemed, being covered in the muck and slime from the pit fueled Darius' passion. His hands couldn't stop touching Thalion, getting himself covered in the ick as well. So of course he would give Thalion anything that he wanted right at the moment -- for good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Thalion wanted him covered in the stink of death, wanted to dominate Darius and also be at his complete mercy. He switched erratically between the two, but in the end he opened himself using his own teeth to allow the hot rushing blood to flow, offering it to Darius.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 am

Of course he drank of it. Just because, well, quite frankly... the boy was learning. And needed to be encouraged. There was something erotic about it, too, about the way the boy offered his own blood to the vampire... as well as the vampire offering his own blood to the youth. Thalion was definitely learning, definitely growing stronger. Becoming more and more what Darius wanted him to be.

Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:06 am

Thalion traded his own blood for the vampire's over and over, until he very much doubted any of the blood in his system hadn't passed through Darius's. He felt good, full, and as close to Darius as he could be physically. It was exausting and erotic. He would masterbate to it later over and over.

Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm

That was going to be allll Thalion. When the blood-trading session seemed to be over, at least Darius was nice enough to offer Thalion a shower.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 pm

He accepted a shower happily. Just letting the water hit his still body as he leaned against the cold tile.

He looked for sissors so he could cut his hair evenly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh, no. That wouldn't do. Darius was good at few things, but one of those things was aftercare. Which meant that he joined Thalion in the shower, actively doing his part to wash the gunk off of the boy. Then sat him down so that he could cut his hair evenly. To make him beautiful again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew   From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a King to a Slave (Thalion) -- Extremely Mature Content - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next