Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 pm

She bounded up to the door and opened it.

"I'm home!"

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 pm

He was sitting in the living room, a book open on his lap. He smiled when she came inside.

"Well, hi there."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Cass came in behind her at a respectful distance. She wasn't sure what to expect. "Hello, Darius."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 pm

She moved across the room to kneel at his feet, resting her head against his knee.

"I brought Cass home, like you said I could."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 pm

He smiled at Cassiel and held out a hand to Elizabeth, to draw her close to him.

"And so you have. Hi, Cass."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:06 pm

"Things look well for you here," she said to him. "You're settling in okay?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 pm

He smiled at her.

"I am, thank you. I was a bit surprised when I saw you in the Sheriff's office, I admit."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:15 pm

"I don't check every person I see on the street to see if they're kindred. A mistake I will not make again. However, should you need, I serve not only as the sheriff's deputy, I am also the whip of clan Toreador. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:16 pm

He blinked in surprise at that.

"Wow, that's impressive. Well, then, thank you. And I didn't expect you to check everyone for being a Kindred -- clearly, I don't. You don't come across as Kindred."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:17 pm

"Well, there is the Masquerade to think of," she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:42 pm

She curled up closer to Darius on the couch when he reached for her, eyes flicking from one to the other as they spoke. She liked it when friends got along.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:04 am

He tugged Elizabeth a bit closer so that he could slide his arm around her waist. Then he gave Cassiel a wink.

"Well, that's very true. But where are my manners? Would you like a drink or anything of the sort?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 am

"Oh, no, thank you," she shook her head. "I hope that does not make me a horrible guest?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am

She murmured happily as his arm went around her waist, her own hand coming to rest on his chest. She looked absolutely divinely happy right where she was.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 am

He laughed.

"No, no, not at all. I'm just horrible about remembering to offer. I'm not as used to entertaining as I used to be."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 am

"No worries at all. I'm bot accustomed to being entertained."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:05 pm

He gave her a smile.

"That's a shame. People should be entertaining such a beauty as you more."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 pm

She smiled.

"Very pretty lady."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:23 pm

"No, really, it's not something I expect and probably wouldn't know how to react to it, anyway. So, do you need anything?" She was trying to get the focus off of herself.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:42 pm

He laughed and gestured to a chair.

"For you to have a seat, first. Then how about we just enjoy some conversation."

Holy shit. Yes. He wanted to just talk.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 pm

"Alright," she nodded, sitting in the chair gestured to. She pulled her legs up and under her, sitting comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:07 pm

He smiled at her and got comfortable, his arm around Bethy protectively.

"How did you two meet?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 pm

"When she and Chet came to Elysium for introduction. I took her shopping after," she explained, giving Bethy a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:11 pm

She nodded.

"She helped me pick out dresses that fit this day. I was so behind in fashion."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:15 pm

He smiled.

"That was very sweet of you. Not many Kindred would actually take a ghoul out shopping unless the domitor specifically requested it of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: