Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 am

they followed the same direction for a short while, then Charlie split off to head for his bike, already fishing the keys out of his pocket as he did so.
Next time? Next time he was bringing a proper flyswatter...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:13 am

She was pulling her car keys out of her pocket as she jogged toward her car as well. Now, if she could stop looking like a murder victim, everything would be just peachy.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 am

They were both able to make it to their vehicles and away. The evil lights did not seem inclined to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Well, that was good. She started her car and headed away, presumably to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

And the youth, having made it to his bike, followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:12 pm

It took less than ten minutes to get from the campus to the building where she lived. Which was less of an apartment and more of a condo. She parked, tugging the tiger out with her, and waited for Charlie to park and join her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:14 am

Good thing it wasn't far because he hadn't taken the time to put his helmet on. If he had it would've gotten stained with blood now wouldn't it?
The youth parked behind her car no more than ten seconds after she'd stepped out of the car, turned the engine off and got off while brushing his fingers through his hair to move it out of his face.
"Well... that was fun" he smirked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:40 pm

She smiled and started leading her way toward a door, keys in hand. She shook her head. "Not really all that scary, but I can understand why some kids wouldn't want to be around that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:16 pm

"No kidding" he followed her, tucking his keys into his pocket as he did so, the helmet still in hand. "I look like I've been cast for a splatter movie"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:19 pm

She opened the door to a spacious condo. There was quite a bit of furniture, in deep reds and browns, and the place looked to be spotless. "Okay. The bathroom is down the hall to your left and the towels are in the closet. I might have some clothes that will fit you if you want me to look?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

"Thanks, that's okay" he smiled as he put the helmet aside and got his boots off before pulling his jacket off his shoulders. "I just need to clean up a bit really. You probably need a change of clothes more than I do" the youth said as he headed in the direction she'd indicated.
"Down here?" of course it was, it was just reflex to ask before opening the door really.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 pm

After taking the large tiger off of his leash, she headed down the hallway in the opposite direction. Apparently there were two bathrooms in the condo. "That's the one. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen if I'm not done by the time you are."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am

"Thanks" the youth smiled before avoiding the tiger by closing the door behind him.

He wasn't in need of a shower, though he badly needed to wash of the blood currently staining his pale skin, although with that done he was left staring at the mirror reflection and silently cursing the dozens of small cuts now visible across his face and neck and partially his hands.
He couldn't even heal up for crying out loud... not while he was still in the girl's presence anyways.

Careful to wash off any remaining bloodstains from the sink, and using paper rather than an actual towel to dab the water off his face so that he could flush it without leaving behind any physical evidence of his wounds, he youth drew an unneeded breath and opened the door again to step out into the hallway again.

A few minutes was all he'd used really, so figuring the girl was probably still in the other bathroom, he headed for the kitchen, keeping an eye out for the little kitty that patrolled the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Charlie could hear the sound of running water in another room. Very likely, the girl was still in the shower, from the sound of it. The tiger seemed to watch Charlie in a lazy way, from his perch on the living room sofa.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 pm

The youth offered the cat a smile that seemed to say "don't eat me" as he did a quick check of the kitchen, wanting to make them some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:35 pm

There was plenty of food within the kitchen. It even only took a few minutes to find where she hid the coffee, with the coffee maker sitting on the counter, clean and ready for use.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Well then, he'd make them each a cup of coffee while he waited. At least it gave him something to do for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:44 pm

She didn't take long. Only about ten minutes. Her hair was still dripping when she came into the living room, wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. It was almost cute. "Sorry about that. I probably should have guessed something was up."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:51 pm

"Not your fault" Charlie smiled, picking up a cup and offering it to her, holding one himself already which appeared to be only half full. "Besides, it's not as if I was expecting to run into the bugs from Hell either" he groaned, touching a couple of manicured fingers to his face where several small cuts were still visible.
"Any idea what they were?" the youth looked at her, keeping his eyes level with hers.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:54 pm

She took the cup carefully. "Thanks." Leaning against the counter, she sipped coffee and looked thoughtful. "I don't know. I have honestly never heard of the bugs from Hell outside of movies."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm

"I'll admit, those were a bit of a surprise for me as well" he said with a hint of a smile as he warmed his hands on his cup. "Are you doing alright? You got cut worse than I did.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm

She looked at the cuts still on her face and arms. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I just ... think that something is trying to tell me something. If I tell you a few things, can you tell me what comes to mind immediately for you? Like word association games?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm

"Ehm, alright?" Charlie put the cup away and folded his arms across his chest while tilting his head to the side.
"Go for it"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm

"Broken infinite."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

"Disrupted continuity"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next