Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 am

That comment earned her a soft laugh from the youth as he turned his eyes from the screen to Alexandria, a manicured finger resting against his temple.
"Oh is that so? I'm not the one with the tiger and the visions"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 am

She smiled and took another sip of her coffee. "Mmm. But I work for the circus. And you hide your nature well."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

He did, which was why her comment only got an arched eyebrow as if it really made no sense.
"How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:27 am

She smiled again. "Do you think that clouds and ferris wheels are the only things that I see?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 am

"I don't really know what other kind of things you'd be able to see, so you tell me?"
Now he was really starting to wish she didn't have a damn tiger...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Her head tilted. "Hmm ... Toreador maybe. You have the look of a Toreador." Clearly she had the tiger for more purposes than a pet.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Of course she knew...
A sly smirk eased across his lips as he silently watched her for a few more moments before speaking again.
"Now... that's got me intrigued. Because I know that word and what it means, what it's got me wondering though is how you'd know?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Now they were getting somewhere. She smiled. "I serve one of the clans."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 pm

"That's also a claim I've heard used before. Doesn't necessarily make it true though" he smiled. Still relaxed, still calm, but clearly wanting evidence even if body language and expression revealed little of what might be going on behind those steel blue eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 pm

She smiled again. "You can check if you want. Well ... kind-of. The local clan doesn't utilize me much. But they know me. Or you can just ask the Prince. He knows me better than the local clan does." The note of her voice said that was a shame. A shame indeed. Disappointed ghoul was disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

"The Prince is a family man, I take it it's not his Clan you belong with then?" he said, still with the same lingering smile. But still skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

She shook her head with a smile. "No. Have you met Victor Morton?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Just his luck to find a Tremer's Ghoul now wasn't it? Suddenly the tiger was the last thing he felt he should worry about.
"Now there's a charming man" he said, unable to hide a soft chuckle as he touched a finger to his lip. Still resting his elbow on the arm rest, still watching her with alert steel blue eyes. "They always did go for promising ones..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:39 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "I don't know how 'promising' I am. But I can see signs and omens and talk to the dead, so maybe ... useful?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:52 pm

"Very" he agreed with a lingering smile. "Still, a shame if they don't know to take advantage of having someone with your skills around"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm

She laughed. "I think they just like having me 'on tap' so to speak. I go to them when something weird happens and they just leave me be."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 pm

"Sounds... kind of boring heh" the youth straightened up a little, brushing his free hand through his hair and pushing his bangs out of his eyes. The dozens of small cuts still visible across his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm

She laughed. "It is. I don't have much to do with the whole society. I'm out of the loop there, but I have a full life anyway."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm

"Not too bad then" he smirked before chuckling softly to himself as he shook his head snd touched his fingers to his forehead with a whisper more to himself than her really.
"Toreador... I need an image change"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 pm

She laughed. "What are you, if you're not a Toreador?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:12 pm

"Guess" he looked up at her again, still smiling as he touched his finger to his lips again. "You're good at seeing things" the youth winked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 pm

She shook her head. "Not quite that good."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

"Well, I guess you'll simply have to try and figure it out until next time then" he grinned, still not about to give up on anything it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

She couldn't help but laugh. "You're younger than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:04 am

"Now there you go presuming you know things again" the still smirking youth said. "Who's to say I'm not the same age as Mister Morton?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next