Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 pm

"Well... I'd be coming to see you. So, one would be enough" he smiled, quite comfortable were he was and quite happy to still have the pleasure of her close company.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm

She smiled and looked up at him. "You can bring people with you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:17 pm

"I could" he brushed his hands lightly over her hips again without looking away from her eyes, "Might be I rather just go by myself though"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 am

She smiled up at him. "Why would you want to do that? A circus is a thing that is meant to be shared."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 am

"Fine, fine" he chuckled. "A couple of tickets then, thank you. As long as I get to watch you perform I'll be happy either way"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 am

She grinned and began to slowly sit up. It was reluctantly that she actually left his lap. But she started to chuckle as she made her way toward the kitchen and the obvious junk drawer. "All you have to do for that is to ask."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 am

As she sat up, the youth let his hands slide off her hips, watching her the entire time though as she moved to the kitchen. In fact, he got up himself and followed her, stopping as he reached the door to rest his shoulder against the door frame.

"Maybe I'm asking..." the youth said softly, tilting his head to the side as he watched her with a lingering smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 am

She slipped three tickets toward him. Her brow rose. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:45 am

Charlie bit his lip, and reached out to take the tickets, brushing his fingers against hers as he did so.
"I shouldn't..." he smirked. "Though maybe next time?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 am

She grinned and gave him a wink. "Anytime. It's not even work anymore. Now it's just fun to see people's faces."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:58 am

"Mmm.. sounds like fun"

Charlie pocketed the tickets and leaned away from the door frame, straightening up.
"For now though, I think I perhaps ought to get moving. I've already taken up the better part of your evening as it is" he smiled as he took a step closer to her. "Though hopefully I'll be seeing you soon again"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 am

She leaned against the kitchen counter. "It was nice to meet you. And I've enjoyed your company. Any time you want to stop by, feel free." She didn't move closer to him. But she didn't move away from him, either.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 am

Closing the distance between the two of them a bit more, the youth reached out to take her hand and lift it to his lips to kiss it unless she protested or seemed to pull away.
"I'll be looking forward to seeing you again" he said with a smile. "If ever you need to reach me, just call"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 am

She smiled as he took her hand. She didn't pull away from him, though she met his eyes and watched him before she nodded. "I will. Thank you, Charlie. It's been a lovely evening."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:09 am

"I'm the one who owes you thanks" the androgynous youth said as he pulled back and gently let go of her hand, keeping her gaze with his own before slowly turning around to walk back into the living room to pick up his jacket and slip on his shoes.
"It's been fun" he gave her a wink over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:13 am

She followed him, to open the door for him when he reached it. She smiled at him again. "It's been quite fun. Hope to see you soon, Charlie."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 am

"Alexandria" he stepped backwards out the door and bowed his head politely after having snatched his helmet on the way. "Take care"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:40 pm

She smiled at him. "You, too." And she waited until he was out of sight before she shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10