Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Charlie parked the all too expensive bike, pocketed the keys and got off before brushing his fingers through his hair and looking around.
So, this was the dreaded haunted campus was it?

The youth hung the helmet off the handlebars, slipped a cigarette between his lips and picked a direction at random while he patted his pockets for his lighter.
Maybe he'd find something, maybe he wouldn't. He was still fairly convinced the students where overreacting. But who knew? Maybe there was a bit of truth to the crazy stories that had been circulating around.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:00 am

The only odd thing that he saw was the young woman, with her arms folded across her chest. Staring at the campus. She wasn't moving. But she was staring at the building as though it might tell her something.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:46 am

"Excuse me?" Charlie said with a smile as he approached her, head tilted slightly to the side as he took the cigarette from his lips with a slender hand. "Any chance you might have a light?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Without turning to look at Charlie, she produced a book of matches from her pocket. The matches proclaimed that they were from a bar - Cloud 9 - and she held them out toward Charlie without removing her gaze from the building.

"Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 am

He took the matched though arched an eyebrow at the somewhat strange woman.
"Thank you" he said, noting the name on the match book before lighting one up to light his cigarette. "Keep miss placing my lighter" the youth added with a soft chuckle, taking a breath of the cigarette before holding the matched out as if to give them back.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 pm

She turned her head to look at him. She smiled, but it seemed only to be polite. With long, nimble fingers, she reached out, taking the matches back and sliding them into her pocket.

"Not a problem. Mom taught me to always keep matches on me, just in case I get stranded or something."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 pm

"Makes sense" he chuckled, placing the cigarette to his lips and taking another breath of it as he studied her for a moment or two.
"I'm sorry for sounding creepy here, but is everything alright?" Charlie asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 pm

She looked uncertain. Then she glanced over at Charlie.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

He gave a light shrug of his shoulders.
"I don't know. I've never seen one, although one could claim you don't need to see something in order to believe in it" he walked up so that he could stand next to her and motioned to the building. "I heard the stories"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Her head tilted as she seemed to study that answer. "And if I told you that they were real?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Charlie let out a soft chuckle and gave her a sideways glance as he smiled and leaned his head back slightly.
"I'd ask for proof"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm

She rocked forward just slightly. Then back onto her heels. "Now you're making fun of me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 pm

"Then you must be reading something into my words that I didn't intended" the youth replied, still looking at her, watching her movement.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:56 pm

She slipped her hands into her pockets again. "Maybe. But I can't really give anybody proof."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:59 pm

The youth gave his shoulders a shrug.
"Try?" he still smiled at her. "From what I've heard this is the Ghost Busters' wet dream. So best that could happen is that well, something happens. And worst case scenario we just waste a bit of time. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 pm

She seemed skeptical. But she turned around and went back to staring at the building. Her voice was low and quiet. "Is there anybody here?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Charlie tucked his hands in his back pockets and followed her gaze with his own, the cigarette still resting between his pale lips as he stared at the building.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

She smiled. "Apparently, someone lied to you. This isn't the Ghost Busters' wet dream."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:18 pm

He let out a soft chuckle and slipped a hand from his pocket to scratch his manicured nails against the back of his neck.
"No, apparently not. Guess my "source" was just of the jumpy kind, huh?" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm

She smiled. "Must be. Like, I know it seems weird. But I can usually tell if there are ghosts around. You want to go to a graveyard and I can give you probably ten ghosts to talk to. Here, there's just not anything." There was a brief pause. "I'm Alexandria."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

He looked at her for a moment though not once did the smile fade as he turned to face her properly and straightened his posture slightly.
"Charlie" the youth smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Alexandria"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 pm

"The pleasure's mine," she said, politely. She didn't even look Charlie over. She just went back to looking at the campus. "Sad. I was hoping that I could figure out what was going on here."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

"Probably just someone playing pranks" Charlie shrugged casually again.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 pm

She smiled and tilted her head. "Now that, I believe. College campus ... definitely."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:52 pm

"Mhm, it's what I tried telling people when they kept going on about ghosts but hey, you can only do so much" Charlie smiled, tilting his head to the side and looking at her again. "Want to take a look around though? See if we can't figure out who's pulling the strings of the bed sheet ghosts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next