Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Greer came down the stairs wearing her new bathrobe and  seeing if he was in or already out for the night.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 am

He was in. Curled up on the couch and playing some video game or another with a pretty little girl halfway draped across his lap.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 pm

"Hey do you" she pauses looks and laughs shaking her head "Am I interupting?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 am

He looked up with a grin. "Hey there, darlin. Ya ain't interruptin'. Do I what?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 am

'Know anything about ghosts?" finishing walking over to him, looking at the game, then the girl wtih him and a pleasant nod to her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 pm

He paused the game and smiled up at Greer. "Cassie, Greer. Greer, Cassie." That was all, by way of introduction. Then he tilted his head. "Know a little about ghosts. Whatcha need?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hi Cassie" and then thinking how to phrase things "Lots of crazy lately but I meant to ask you before the visitor. I went ghost hunting with the vet prospect, and well the "ghost box" had the "voices" saying my name. It was kind of creepy and he was sure it was a hoax, I dont' want to just get the kid killed by "triggering" something at the house. Any advice?" sitting in a chair.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 pm

He thought for a minute. "Are ya plannin' ta go back out there ta tha house again?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 pm

"He had to get permits and was trying to get a bigger group, but I was hoping to go snooping before then." demurely crossing her ankles, lost a small bit in thought, "The voices in the basement told us to get out. the one's in the attic said first John and then my name.' with a look back at him "It was done via E..... B ... no V P." wtth a nod at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 pm

He tapped his chin in thought. "All right. Have ya ever met Alexandria?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"No I have not. Is she someone I can contact?" watching him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, she's a ghoul. But she talks ta dead people. I can go with ya if ya want, since I know her. Or ya can just take her. Her number's in my phone." He nodded toward the phone that was on the dining room table with his head. He didn't mind if she looked through it to get it.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 pm

"I think there are angry things there so I'd rather not go with just her and I." reaching for his phone and starting to flip through it "So I hate to be a kill joy but you willing to go wtih us? and should I just text her or let you make the arrangements?" not sure how to deal with others ghouls, and that he could sense.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 pm

It was easy to flip through. There were just four "Alexandria's" in his phone. "You can text her. I'll get dressed." He kissed the forehead of Cassie, who had remained silent, then came over to kiss the top of her head. "Won't take me five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:09 pm

"which one?" looking up after he kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm

There was a bit of confusion. Then he grinned. "Oh. Williams is her last name." He was stripping off his shirt as he headed down the hallway toward the bedroom. "Just tell her where ta meet us."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Greer looked for the last name, "text or call?" she called after him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm

He was pulling on his undershirt. "Just text her. 'Hey, Alex, meet me at' an' tell her tha address. She'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 pm

"Is there a better place than say just the docks?" looking at him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

He laughed. "Yeah. Say 'meet me at the docks by tha slide.' She'll know where it is an' we can swing by an' pick her up on tha way there."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:45 pm

"Ok ok." starting to text it on his phone "should I mention I'll be along or just send it from you?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 pm

He laughed and pulled a t-shirt on over his undershirt. "Just send it from me. She's used ta me by now."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:49 pm

"Ok dear." hitting send and handing him his phone. Then heading to her drawer, pulling out blue jeans, pulling on a purple tank top and pulling her hair up into a pony tail. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:06 am

He slipped the phone into his pocket. Then he walked up behind her and pulled her against him. For a moment he just rested his chin against her shoulder. Then he kissed the side of her neck gently. "Yeah. Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

She leaned back into his arms, and kissed his cheek as he kissed her neck. "thank you." turning to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den   Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts, Demon, and (Jim) - The Den
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next