Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 pm

She laughed. "Sure! So long as I don't end up in jail."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

"Ah, if it comes down to it my ride's parked down the road for a quick getaway" he chuckled with a nod of his head in the direction of the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 pm

She laughed. But then a thought struck her, and her eyes narrowed. "You're not like ... going to try to ... do anything to me. Are you? Because I've kinda learned not to trust anybody. Especially good-looking guys who seem nice."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 am

The youth held his hands up and offered her a smile.
"Dear God no" Charlie chuckled. "No, I would never" he smiled, seemingly quite sincere. "Do I even look like I could?" he smiled, pulling the jacket aside slightly to indicate a somewhat scrawny looking, though slender body underneath it.
"Just, no. But I won't ask you to trust me either if you feel uncomfortable about it"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:12 pm

She looked a little sheepish and the color rose to her cheeks. "Sorry." She murmured it, just barely more than a whisper. "I've had some ... bad experiences." She shook her head and smiled at Charlie. "Where did you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:04 pm

"Don't worry about it" he smiled, letting go of his jacket again. "A girl's got to think of these things, I know. Better safe than sorry right?"
He picked the cigarette from his lips and threw a brief look around before returning his steel blue gaze to her.
"And I don't really know. I've actually never even been here before" he admitted with a soft chuckle, clearly not offended by her caution in any way.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

She nodded her agreement. "Yes, she does. And um. I was hoping you did. I've never been here, either."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:49 am

"Then" he lifted a hand to cover his eye and raised the other with one finger pointing towards the air. "we go..." Charlie did a spin and pointed in a random direction before peeking out between his fingers. "That way"
Perhaps there was a bit of a teenager in there somewhere after all.

------
edit: code

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:52 am

She smiled. "Mind if we swing by my car first? I need to pick up Loki. If I don't have him with me, people will freak out."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:11 am

"Sure" he motioned for her to lead the way with a smile. And if you don't mind me asking. Loki?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 am

She led Charlie to her car - which was only about 20 feet away. She smiled and answered him. "Loki's my baby. Pet, really. But ... you know what, stand back a little, and don't freak out." She reached inside to take hold of a leash and tug out her pet. Which looked bored and yawned when he saw Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 am

A tiger? A bleeding tiger?! She had a pet tiger?!

Charlie's face pretty much said the same thing as his eyes widened at the sight of the massive cat. the instinctive reaction was to step back, though a solid mental kick to himself prevented that from happening as he managed a smile once the initial shock had subsided.

"Cute..." because what Hell was he suppose to say?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 am

The cat looked up at the blonde. Then at Charlie. Then took one massive paw and rubbed against its face. "Loki, this is Charlie. Charlie, this is Loki." She smiled. "He won't bite. You can pet him."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:36 am

If it did bite it could take his hand off in one go, that much was certain.

The youth smiled again though, even if he was starting to wonder if the whole massive predator thing was a local thing considering this wasn't the first he'd run into, and reached out somewhat hesitantly.

"Nice kitty.."

Nice, endangered, kill-you-with-one-hit, kitty.

And the girl was worried -he- might be dangerous? Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 am

The cat just looked bored. But it tilted its head when Charlie's hand came near to his head. Much like a very large house-cat. The blonde girl laughed. "Loki's a big baby. Unless someone tries to hurt me or something. Really, he's a big watchdog ... except a cat!"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 am

"And you were worried about me?" Charlie looked to her with a smirk. "Honestly, I'm the one who should be worried if kitty here decides he doesn't like me" he added with a soft laugh, tucking his hands back in his pockets.
"Didn't even know you could own animals like that around here"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 pm

She smiled. "Normal people can't, I don't think. I work for the circus, so I get to do pretty much what I want with weird animals."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 am

"Apparently so" he chuckled, taking a step back and nodding towards the campus.
"So, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:37 pm

She made a sound with her tongue - not a click, exactly, but something soft and distinct. The tiger rose up, looking ready to move. She nodded. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Ah yes, lead the way heh. He'd picked a direction on random so he went with that, his hands tucked in the back pockets of his jeans and the cigarette tucked into the corner of his mouth as he walked next to her. Finding, quite naturally, that the tiger created a tiny bit of distance between the two of them.
Not that surprising really. It was, after all, a friggin' tiger.

"So, since we seem to be lacking ghosts, what's your bet on this thing?" the youth smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:38 am

The tiger loped along beside her, apparently uncaring. "College kids prank. It's kind-of what they do. So that's what I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 am

"Agreed" he nodded. "It's what I told the student i talked with a little while back. But he wouldn't listen" the youth shook his head with a low sigh and smirked at the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 am

She laughed. "Jock-type or nerd type? It matters."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 am

"Wouldn't call him a nerd type at least" Charlie shrugged. "If he had been I bet iI would've been given a lot more theories as to the cause of these phenomenas" he chuckled and glanced over at her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm

She laughed. "If he was a jock type, I would have said he had a hand in it and just didn't want to get caught."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next