Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:53 pm

She nodded. "A cloud."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 am

"Something intangible. Something that can be reformed and shaped to fit the situation or idea"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 am

She nodded again. "A ferris wheel."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 am

"Repetition, not really going anywhere despite trying to"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 am

She nodded. "Last one. A flame."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 am

"Destruction, rebirth" he chewed on his lip for a moment and smirked. "I suck at this game don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 am

She shook her head. "Not at all. That's just one of the easiest ways to understand this kind of thing sometimes. I ... see things. Kind-of. Signs."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 am

"Signs?" he arched an eyebrow, not really in a skeptical manner as much as in a surprised one. "Like... omens? Visions?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:12 am

She wiggled her head. "Eh, kind-of. More like omens. I don't know what they mean sometimes ... like tonight. That's why I was asking for the word association. Broken infinite, cloud, ferris wheel and a flame don't really seem to have much in common."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 am

Charlie brushed his fingers through his hair and linked them behind his head as he thought about it for a moment.
"I can't say I see any obvious connections between the four either" he said after a couple of moment.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 am

She shrugged. "If it's important, I'll probably see more signs." She took another sip of coffee. "No point in worrying about it yet, though. Not until whatever it is makes itself a little more known."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:25 am

He nodded, offering her a smile as he did so.
"Well, if you see anything else, let me know? I have no clue what those signs means or what that thing back on campus was. But I'm damn well going to find out now"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 am

She smiled. "Sure! I can do that." She started rummaging around in a kitchen drawer - obviously a junk drawer full of miscellaneous things. "You got a number I can call or something?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

"Yeah, 'course" he patted his pockets before producing a simple looking card with only a number on it. "Here" the youth took a step towards her with a smile and offered her the card.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 am

She took the card with another smile. "Sweet. And if you get a chance, you should come and check out the circus. You can see me perform."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 am

"Might have to do that" he smiled brightly again. "I haven't been to circus in ages. Could be fun"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:39 am

She smiled. "It has its ups and downs. But if you let me know before you come by, I can probably get you in for free."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:41 am

Charlie bit his lip softly, still with that lingering smile of his as he nodded his head and slipped his hands into his back pockets.
"Deal.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 am

She smiled, leaning back against the wall and sipping her coffee. Then she tilted her head. "Did you want to stay for a bit? I'm kind-of boring, but we could watch TV or something. Wind down after being attacked by evil tiny lightning bugs."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 am

The youth threw a quick look at his watch, noted the time and then looked up again with a nod of his head.
"I'd like that" he smiled. "And you're not boring. I've known you for, what? An hour? And already we've concluded you live with a tiger and experienced being attacked by a unexplained light phenomena on a haunted campus" Charlie chuckled. "I'd say that's pretty exciting"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 am

She laughed and turned for the living room. She picked up a remote control and curled up in a comfortable chair - lay-z-boy, even. Her feet tucked under her when she switched on the television. "One interesting hour does not an interesting person make. Are you hungry? I might have something around here to eat."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 am

Something to eat... Oh please, he didn't need reminding of that...

"No thanks" he simply simpled with a dismissive, though polite enough wave of his hand as he found himself a spot on the sofa, presuming the tiger didn't occupy the whole thing. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking though"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am

She smiled. It was an odd sort of smile, like she might know something that Charlie himself didn't. But she nodded. "No problem. What kind of shows do you like to watch? I tend to watch the news, mostly."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:05 am

"News will be fine, I'm kind of omnivore when it comes to tv entertainment" the youth said as he got comfortable, resting his elbow on the arm rest and leaning his head against his hand. If he noted the smile, he didn't let it show at least.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 am

As she switched on the television, it was clear that she hadn't lied. It was set to the CNN 24-hour news station. But she barely seemed to be watching the screen. "Hmm. You're an odd one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next