Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:45 am

"Mmm..."
Charlie turned his head slightly, just enough to nuzzled against the corner of her neck where he'd previously bitten. Simply touching his lips to her skin again with a smile as he continued to hold her in his arms, letting her decide on when she wanted to get up again.
For the time being though, he seemed content just tracing his fingers through her hair while she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 am

Her reaction was ... a little odd. She jumped. Like he had startled her or scared her. But it was gone quickly, and with little more than a tightening of her grip at his shoulders that relaxed again just as quickly, there was no trace of it. She obviously wasn't used to being touched ... in any fashion. "Sorry," she muttered quietly. But she didn't offer any sort of explanation at all.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 am

Not exactly the reaction he'd thought he'd get, he had to admit that as he pulled back slightly, though seemingly with the same calm as before.
"Don't be" Charlie smiled still. "I apologize. I won't do it again" though unless she showed that she disliked being held, he'd still brush his fingers through her hair with an comforting touch.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 pm

She didn't seem to dislike it. She just seemed confused by it. But she was more than happy to just sit and relax in his lap, letting him play with her hair. "No ... it's not you. It's me. I'm ... not used to being touched, and even less used to being touched by men."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:18 pm

"Just tell me to stop and I will" Charlie smiled at her. "I won't do anything you don't want me to. And I certainly wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. Specially not when you're such pleasant and... giving, company"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 pm

She lifted her head and smiled at him, shaking her head a little. "No, you're fine. You've been nothing but a gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 pm

The youth tilted his head to the side, meeting her gaze when she lifted her head to smile at him.
"Told you you had nothing to fear from me" he said, sounding quite honest.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 pm

She failed, though faintly. "I know you said that. But ... vampires lie."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 pm

"Everyone lies. It's in our nature as much as it's in yours" he lifted his free hand as if to brush the back of his fingers across her cheek but stopped before he actually touched her, seemingly thinking twice about it and pulling his hand away again.
"Thank you again though. And thanks to your clawed friend for not trying to rip my head off" Charlie added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

After another moment, she slipped off of his lap with a smile. "You're most welcome. For both."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 pm

The youth watched her with a smile as she pulled away, touching a finger to his lips as he rested his elbow on the arm rest again and leaned on it.
"You okay? I didn't take too much?" he'd been careful enough.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine. I should actually thank you. It's ... not often ... that I get bitten."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:20 am

Well if the was the case..
Charlie held out his hand to her and smiled.
"More? I won't even drink..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am

Oh, how wide her eyes grew. She stared at him, disbelieving for a moment. "Really ... ?" she asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 am

"Yes" the youth still smiled. "Really..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

She let her fingers slide into Charlie's hand. Then she watched him for a few more moments. "As ... as long as you don't mind ... " She didn't want to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 am

He gave a light tug of her hand to bring her back to his lap again as he leaned against the back of the couch and slipped his arms around her without taking his eyes off hers.
"Just tell me where you want it..." the youth said softly, parting his lips in a smile and baring his fangs. "It's fun simply... feeling the reaction.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 am

Her breath caught. Not so much from the movement, but the anticipation of what she knew was to come. She slipped back into his lap without hesitation. She had no fear of him now, if only because he had thus far kept to his word. Her hands slipped up to his shoulders, her breath becoming a little heavier.... "Wherever is the most comfortable for you."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:52 am

A soft hand found its way up the back of her neck and into her hair to grasp it gently, pulling just enough to make her lean her head back and to the side slightly as he continued to watch her, his other arm still around her waist.
"Mm... next time..." Charlie leaned in and touched his lips to her throat, slowly letting them brush across her skin to her shoulder. "Just tell me..." he whispered before simply sinking his fangs into her with a low, content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 am

Oh, sure. Guilt the ghoul. Any guilt that she might have felt was gone in a flash, her eyes already closed when Charlie pulled her hair, tilting her head back and exposing her throat. She was almost as pale as any vampire, her arms sliding around his neck. She didn't grip his shoulders this time, opting to just pull him closer to her as she started to moan quietly. Her hips moved gently, a slight squirming in his lap as the pleasure of the Kiss took hold of the nimble little ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:07 am

There was no need to feel any guilt to begin with really, not when there had been a lingering smile to the youth's lips even as he'd sunk his fangs into her shoulder.

Feeling her reaction he bit a little harder, arching his back slightly so to move his body up against hers as he enjoyed every little response to his touch. He seemed mindful of where he put his hands though given her previous reaction, keeping one gently entwined in her hair while the other stayed at her waist.
A soft groan, muffled against her skin, suggesting he was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 am

Thoroughly lost in the Kiss, he could have been playing a merry little tune on any part of her that he wanted to if he wished, and she wouldn't have noticed. She was more than happy to feel him against her, to feel his torso pressed to hers as she gently writhed under the pleasure of his fangs. Her moans reached his ears, soft sounds of her ecstasy that seemed to grow just a touch louder the longer he held her, the longer his fangs pierced her skin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 am

Tempting, really tempting... yet he did nothing she might've protested to without the Kiss clouding her mind. Instead he simply continued to hold her, listening to those lovely sounds and savouring the feeling of her soft body against his.
He'd keep the Kiss a while longer it would seem, wanting very much to listen to those enticing moans of hers a while still.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:28 pm

The longer he held her, the more that he heard them. It was no surprise that the Kiss made her moan and writhe, and no surprise that it kept her from stopping. One of her hands slid from his shoulders and into his hair, holding him against her throat with a gentle pressure. It was the sort of touch that said she did not want him to stop, didn't want him to let go.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:42 pm

And if she made it clear she didn't want him to stop? Then why should he?

The youth let out a low, muffled growl against her shoulder, still holding her in the thrall of the Kiss and enjoying every moment of it. Seemingly determined to give her what she wanted for as long as she could take it. Though he was careful to listen to her reactions, careful to take not of any reactions. Because people reacted differently, and some could handle it better than others.
He didn't, after all, want to break the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next