Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 pm

"I'm usually decent at reading people" Charlie smirked, lifting a hand to his lips to take the cigarette for a moment as he exhaled. "And either this guy was really good at lying? Or he was simply genuinely freaked out because he seemed... skittish"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

As if in response to them discounting it, the phenomenon began. Lights, tiny little ones that flew like fairies, cam up to them, dancing around them like pixies before zooming off.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 pm

She stared for a minute. "Okay, that's not a college prank. None of these kids are really smart enough to pull that off."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 pm

He looked at the lights, did a 360 turn to try and follow one of them with his eyes and arched an eyebrow.
"Science club geek with a little too much spare time on his hands?" he suggested, still not entirely convinced about either theory really. But that was just lights...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

She shook her head. "More like wannabe magician, I'd say. Floating lights is illusion-type stuff."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"Even so, big tough guys getting scared by lights? C'mon" he smirked with a chuckle that suggested that if that was the case he was really ready about to give up on humanity as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm

She shook her head. "Not scared. Just don't think the kids around here are smart enough to pull this one off. Unless there's something more to the lights than illusion."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm

The lights came back, this time making noise. Were those tiny war cries? Why, yes, yes they were. As the lights swirled closer, both Charlie and Alexandria felt tiny pricks of tiny knives on what skin was bared.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Blood began to appear on her arms and hands. Even on her face, running in small trickles. She hissed quietly. "What ... the ... fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Appearing in the blood, only to her, were signs. Symbols.

A broken Infinite.

A cloud.

A Ferris Wheel.

A flame.

Really, it was almost like reading tea leaves on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Her eyes went glassy as she stared at the signs that showed themselves in her blood. She didn't seem to notice the pricks against her skin anymore, though the blood continued to drip from her exposed flesh.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:33 am

"Merde..." Charlie took a step back, swatting a hand at the floating lights and muttering a low curse as the cuts appeared on his skin, which, seeing as there really wasn't that much of it exposed to begin with meant his neck and face really.
"The Hell is this...?" he waved a hand at the lights again and turned to Alexandra before stopping once he saw that strange glassy expression of hers. "Alexandra..? Hey, you alright?" he reached out to touch her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

She actually jumped when she felt Charlie's hand on her shoulder. But she turned to look at the man who touched her. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. What the hell are these things?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:00 am

Charlie needed a brief moment to compose himself and to shake that hint of a tremble that had seen fit to make his hand shake. Some things were easier to control than others, some situations were easier to handle than others. A beautiful girl which skin was currently traced by lines of blood? Yes, he could think of easier things to deal with. Though the tiger helped with the focus at least...
"I have no clue, but I say we get the heck away from them" he swatted at the lights again, seemingly having regained his usual self control. "Feels like the bugs from Hell"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 am

She was actually letting the tiger do her swatting for her. "Good plan. I need to wash my face. But if I tell you that something is seriously damaged here, are you going to think I'm nuts?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 am

"Right now I'm inclined to believe you" the youth cringed as another tiny cut stung his skin. "Come on" he gave her arm a light tug and headed for one of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 am

She didn't waste time. With the tug of her arm, she took off at a steady jog behind Charlie, the tiger on the leash in tow.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:11 am

Who knew what building he was actually heading for, he honestly just picked the first one with an unlocked door, pulled the girl and subsequently the tiger inside and quickly closed the door behind them.
"For fuck's sake..." Charlie muttered, wiping the sleeve of his jacket across his cheek, smearing a bit of the bloodstains. "Are you alright?" he turned to the girl again, finding his eyes drawn to the blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 am

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Used to it." She used her shirt to wipe some of the blood from her arms. "I really need a bathroom, though. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:33 am

Charlie lifted his hand to his lips, a few cuts having drawn blood from that as well, though really, it was her blood he tasted as he pressed his lips to his skin as if to sooth one of the cuts, some of the bloodspill having stained his hand when he'd pulled her along.
"Yeah I'm good" he smiled again. "Just.. need to wash this off" and preferably sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 am

She smiled. "If you want, we can go back to my condo and you can use my shower. It's not far from here, actually. We can just make a run for the car."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:41 am

Well, that was a stupid idea. Then again, he wasn't sure if sticking around this place was such a great one either because if they ran into those... well, whatever they were, again...
"Yeah, why not" he smirked. "You run for the car and I'll grab my bike and follow, maybe we can split them up and confuse them" he added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 am

She nodded, tightening her hand on the tiger's leash. "Okay. After you."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 am

"Decoy huh?" he grinned at her, placing a hand on the door and seemingly drawing his breath before quickly pushing it open and moving outside and heading for the motorcycle that wasn't parked all that far away.
He just needed to get that and catch up with her and then they could get away from these -things-.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:59 am

She meant it. She was right behind Charlie, making a quick dash for her car, tiger loping along easily beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next