Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 pm

He would have found that she could take quite a lot. She was seemingly not as young as he might have thought, for a ghoul. Even despite the words that she didn't get touched often, this was something completely different. Almost as if she were addicted to the Kiss, it would be quite some time before she showed any hint that it might be too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 pm

The youth would hold the Kiss, keep the pleasure flowing, for a good while longer. Biting a little harder when she moaned but making sure not to do anything that would actually hurt her even as strong arms continued to hold her close.

When he finally did ease his fangs from her shoulder though, it was with a soft gasp as if for air before licking the puncture wound closed with the soft touch of his tongue. Gentle, cold lips kissing where he'd previously bitting before moving a hand to cup her cheek as he looked at her.

"You alright...?" Charlie asked with that same soft tone of voice as before, brushing his thumb across her skin while keeping his other arm wrapped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Her eyes came open slowly as the moans from her lips began to taper off. She smiled at him. "Of course I am ... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh, his smile turned to a wide grin at the sight if her expression.
"Oh, very much so..." he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Her lips curved into a lazy smile. She was thoroughly and completely relaxed in his arms, the effects of the Kiss still coursing through her long, lithe body. She blinked slowly. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice thick with lingering pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 am

Still with a gentle hand cupping her cheek, the pale youth leaned in slowly and gently touched his lips to her chin without taking his eyes off her.
"The pleasure's mine..." Charlie whispered, leaning back again with a very pleased smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:37 pm

She smiled ... which turned into a chuckle. "I'm not so sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 am

"Oh, really? I'm the one with a beautiful, moaning woman on my lap. And you're quite delightful when you're squirming..." the youth grinned at her, comfortably leaned against the back of the sofa, letting his hands rest lightly on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:16 pm

She blushed, but didn't make a move to get up. "Thank you. But really, it's my pleasure. I ... very much like to be bitten. It just doesn't happen often."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:04 am

"We can do something about that.." Charlie smiled at her. "As long as your Clan doesn't mind me... visiting you now and then?" he said, still with his hands not her hips, though not letting them wander despite the temptation.

He arched his back, leaning in close to her again, looking for a moment as if about to kiss her though stopping before his lips touched hers. Seemed he wouldn't take anything she wouldn't give.
"You taste sweet..." the youth whispered, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 pm

The deep relaxation that came from the Kiss had not actually let go of her. Or maybe it had and it left her just as relaxed in his lap. She was trembling slightly, though she hadn't taken her eyes from his. "I'm sure they won't mind." Most of the time, her Clan forgot she existed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

He actually didn't kiss her, seemingly not for lack of want though as he bit his lip and pulled back slightly again.
"That's a deal then" Charlie smiled. "Besides... we should give that campus another look at some point in time as well. So now I got plenty of excuses to come see you again, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:14 pm

She laughed, a low and sultry sound, her voice thick from the relaxation. "Then I look forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 pm

"You won't be the only one" he grinned, still looking up at her and resting his hands at her hips though in no way keeping her where she was. She was perfectly free to move any time she felt like it, though seemed otherwise free to stay where she was if that was what she preferred.

"I think maybe this evening wasn't so bad after all"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

She didn't seem to be in any hurry to move. "Oh? Why's that? You just got attacked by the lightning bugs from hell."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:29 pm

"So?" the androgynous youth tilted his head to the side. "You, by far, outweigh a little pain.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:38 pm

She laughed quietly. "You haven't even seen my contortions routine yet."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:40 pm

The youth let out a soft chuckle.
"Oh, now you're just tempting me..." he grinned at her, giving her hips a light squeeze with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:41 pm

One brow rose. "Tempting you to what?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:56 pm

No, he wasn't going to answer that, but his smile probably already said a lot.
"Don't worry, already told you, not going to do anything you don't want me to. Although... you have to show me that routine sometime now..." Charlie grinned, parting his lips as he eased his tongue across a canine.
"If I come to one of the shows, will you be performing?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:59 pm

She laughed in that same deep, sultry way. "Of course. I need to be either dead or bleeding from odd orifices to not be performing when there's a show. There are downsides to being close friends with the owner of the circus."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Charlie chuckled and grinned at her.
"Then at least I know I'll be entertained" he winked at her. "When will your next show be?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

She smiled at him, though she still didn't move. "Three days from now. I have tickets in the kitchen if you want a few."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

"I'd love that" he smiled brightly. "Thank you. You've truly been a generous host" seemed he didn't need the tickets right away unless she wished to move. It was entirely up to her really.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Which was good, since she didn't seem inclined to move yet. "How many do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next