Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 pm

She laughed. "Once people get to be Mr. Morton's age, they like to flaunt it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 pm

"Eh, true" he laughed, leaning back against the couch. Head tilted to the side with a lingering smile to his lips.
"So I'll give you that one, I'm not -that- old"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 pm

She laughed. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:36 am

"Trust me, the pleasure's mine. Not every day I run into a Warlock related Seer with a tiger and get to run away from hell bugs at a haunted campus" the youth chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 pm

She held up her finger. "Not haunted."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:21 am

"Ah, allegedly haunted" he corrected himself with a smirk. "I still say we need to figure that one out. Because even if it's not haunted I can't recall ever having run into fireflies as aggressive as that back there before" not that he thought them actual fireflies.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:01 pm

She shook her head. "I'll ask my clan, since I've never even heard of that before. But there aren't any ghosts, that I could tell."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:57 am

"Do that" he nodded in agreement. "Mister Morton might know more about it"
Charlie touched his fingers to his cheek and then looked down at his fingertips while he rubbed them together as if to check if there was any blood spill on them. there wasn't, but he could still feel the cuts on his skin.
"I should probably fix this..." guess he was going hunting again.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 am

She smiled and nodded to Charlie. "No problem. I could heal mine up, but that's kind-of a waste of blood for me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:22 am

"Mm, if you say so. But I see no reason why a beauty such as yourself should have to walk around with cuts like that" the youth shrugged, resting his hand back down.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:25 am

She couldn't help the smile. "I appreciate that. But at the same time, it's just a few cuts and scrapes. I've done worse to myself while practicing. If you're hungry, though, I can feed you."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 am

Charlie looked over at her with a smile.
"I'm a bit paranoid. Really can't be helped. So while your offer's appreciated, I think perhaps I'd be better off hunting down something fresh. The stored stuff looses a bit of its taste really" he said politely. Assuming one could talk about drinking blood in a polite way.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:30 am

She couldn't help it. Her lips twitched. "I meant me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 am

"And your Clan wouldn't mind?" the youth tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:37 am

She blinked. "No, why would they? So long as you stop before killing me, they don't care."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 am

"Because some are more protective than others" he smiled, biting his lip as he tilted his head slightly to the side. "Would you come over here?" Charlie asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:49 am

She unfolded herself from the chair. It was actually unfolding. She was sitting in some sort of odd lotus-but-not-quite position. Once unfolded, she rose and moved over to the sofa after sitting down her coffee. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:57 am

The youth reached out to take her hand with a lingering smile, gently pulling her down onto his lip unless she protested. Pausing for a moment to look her in the eyes.
"And are you sure you don't mind?" he said with the same soft tone as he touched a finger to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 am

She didn't protest. When he pulled her into his lap, there was still something a little aloof about the way she sat there. But she was friendly enough, smiled when he touched her chin. "Of course I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 am

Strange girl.. a strange Tremere girl even... with visions.

Well, he was willing to take a chance. So he pulled her in close, brushed his lips against the side of her neck and then sank his fangs into her flesh where her neck met her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:08 am

The effect on her was instantaneous. A soft gasp came from her lips as her fingers went to, and found, his shoulders. There, she gripped him ... a grip as strong as Charlie himself could have given, most likely. Immediately, her body relaxed against him, the rest of her shivering and slightly squirming in his lap as his fangs actually penetrated her flesh.

(PM Inc)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 am

The youth's reaction was to tighten his embrace of her. Not much, not as much as the grip currently on his shoulders or hurt her, but enough to hold her to him as he carefully drew just enough of her blood to heal himself up. The wounds across his skin closing and fading from existence as he took perhaps no more than a mouthful to do so.

Charlie kept the bite though for a few moments longer than needed, seemingly simply enjoying the girl's reaction before easing his fangs from her flesh and licking the wound close with a whisper against her skin.
"Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:21 am

It took her a few moments. She was panting, a soft, rosy blush to her cheeks when he finished. She nodded wordlessly, letting her head rest against his shoulder for a few minutes more. When she spoke, it was almost a whisper. "You're welcome. Thank you ... for that."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:25 am

Charlie eased a hand into her hair with a gentle touch, brushing his fingers through it as he simply continued to hold her while she rested against him. A smile across his lips, feeling much better now that he was looking more like himself again.
"Mmm... if you like, maybe I'll ask to do it again sometime" the youth whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:27 am

She shivered at the touch in her hair, and at the whispered words. "I think ... I would like that." Well, no kidding. Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)   Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on campus? Oh please... (open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next