Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Porter
Q
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 am

She smiled.

"Thank you. Knock when you arrive."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 am

Marcus listens quietly, setting his mask firmly in place as peoples attention wanders around the room. Finally, his face offically on, Marcus smiles faintly "Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 am

She clicks off her phone and turns.

"Yes. His Sire and Mine are married."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 am

Marcus blinks, looking between the Raz0r and Porter "Marriage? Vampires do that?" The idea seems to shake Marcus, but after a moment he shrugs, face relaxing.

Last edited by Marcus Jaint on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 am

((Rai's gone, FYI))

"Yes. Our Prince is married. Though his is much better than my Sire's. Mom and Dad are out for each other's heads as often as they are working together."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 am

He dips an acknowledging nod "Makes sense. But you and your brother are close?" he smiles, answering his own question "Obviously so if you are inviting him to join us here. What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 am

She grins.

"NoOne Important."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm

He chuckles softly, leaning back into the little nest that was made for him the previous night "Cute. And fitting, given your name." he glances over at Porter, then around the room carefully "Is he already here? Wouldn't surprise me." he adds, smiling faintly again
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 pm

She shakes her head.

"No, he's not. And yeah. Dad's children are the body's. Mom's are the one's. It's a theme."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 pm

He nods again, turning to stare up at the ceiling "So, I need to pick up a Cello." He says absently, interlocking his fingers behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Porter chuckles. "Nice change of subject. Very subtle."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm

She laughs and comes back to sit on the mattress, crossing her legs under her. No, she hasn't put her Mask on yet.

"We can do that. Any other String you want?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 pm

He chuckles softly at Porter "Been working on my subtlety lately. Seems to be working" he says, offering the giant man a smile. He glances at Raz0r, dipping her a nod "Actually, I'm eventually gonna learn the accoustic guitar, but for now, I need to reaquaint myself with the Cello. I had some skill with it at once time, but turned my focus towards the Violin at my fathers request."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 pm

She smiled.

"Anything you want. We'll pick it out for you next week."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Marcus offers a subdued smiles towards his new sire "Thank you Raz0r. Family or not, you've been good to me in a way that few have been since I was embraced. It means alot to me." he says quietly, glancing between Porter and Raz0r. After a few minutes of silence "So when do we need to talk to the prince?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:24 pm

She smiles.

"Give me a second."

She pulled out her phone and dialed.

"Jamie, it's Raz0r."

"I need to meet with you tomorrow night. Without Cass there."

"That's for you to decide. Tomorrow. Trust me until then?"

"Thank you. See you around 10?"

"Have a good night. And thank you."

She hung up and smiled.

"Tomorrow at Ten. That should give us all enough time to heal up."

She clicked open to her phone's keyboard and sent a quick text.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Marcus listens silently, then as she hangs up, he breaths out a quiet sigh. "Then it's just about done" he says, doing his best to offer a bright, chipper smile to Raz0r; a smile that seems to fall just short of the mark. "Right then" he says, pushing himself up and standing "What do you say we go out and do some shopping. I'd like a chance to scope out some decent Cellos, and I have a music store that I always went to before my embrace that's open late for the holidays. Might be the best bet. Oh, and I have to get a couple large to Shauna. She's gonna be investing for me." Keeping busy. It seemed like the best thing to do until it was time for him to know if he was going to live. Or die.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 pm

She shook her head.

"First, we wait for my Brother. He'll be here shortly."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm

"Ahh that's right. Sorry" He replies, plopping back down onto the bed and falling back. He turns towards Raz0r and Porter "So, tell me a bit about your starting life. Families and whatnot." He looks genuinely interested as he asks this, propping his head up on an upturned palm.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 pm

She smiled sadly.

"I was a meth addict. I was squandering my talents, and was just about to pawn my prized possession, my laptop for the money to get my next fix. That's when he found me. That's when I had a future. He took me in, took care of me, fed me and clothed me, and helped me get off the drugs. I loved him with all that I was. Not just because of the bond. No. He was my everything, and I would do anything for him. Johnny Nobody."

She paused, and her eyes glazed over as memory overtook her.

"But he was taken from me. He was killed by those we thought were friends. Something inside me broke that night. I will forever be thankful to a Gangrel named Kale for helping me out that night. He's the reason I didn't kill myself. He helped me see that I needed to live, to seek my revenge. So I asked Dad to embrace me, so I could follow in my Love's footsteps. That was five years ago.

"Since then, those who killed my Johnny have perished, and I have witnessed they're deaths. I relish the fact that they are dead, and the way it was done. I am only sorry that it was not me who killed them."

Her eyes clear and she looks at both of them.

"That's my story."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

"My own tale is not terribly interesting, I fear. Born into poverty, I was serving as ostiary on my way to the diaconate -- unaware that my future sire slept beneath the cathedral. When he awoke, he took me - first as his servant, later as his childe and partner-in-crime. We educated one another, although it should come as no surprise I gained the greater benefit in the arrangement - what could my master learn from a foolish boy? Together we reshaped our corner of the world; together we ran supplies for the anti-Bonapartists; and together we profited from El Desastre. I was his companion for years; we travelled a bit, always returning 'home' again. But, as is the way of things, eventually home was no longer welcoming."

"Following the pronunciamiento, he was drawn into a conflict with another kindred - Ignacio was a Carlist and had at least one Ventrue coterie-mate, you see - and he was destroyed. I fled to the United States in '37, I think, hoping to avoid becoming embroiled in a war. How foolish I was. Yet I found company among other kindred, and employment, and something like friendship."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

She smiled and held out a hand to Porter.

"I'm so very glad that you did. Such long roads to walk to find each other."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:02 pm

He offers Raz0r a small smile "Must have been a relief to you when the last of his killers had met their end. Not alot of people in this world are afforded not only the opportunity to exact revenge, but also have the good fortune to be present at each of their ends. The real question is; Was it worth it? Nothing will ever bring back the friend you lost, but was it worth it in the end when it was all said and done?" There is an intense curiosity to his question as he asks this, and Marcus holds Razors' gaze for a time before allowing his eyes to move towards Porter.

"I remember reading about El Desastre in my world history class, and I also remember thinking how cavalier the US ambassador, John Hay was when he was commented on it. "Splendid little war" he said, even though this 'little' war cost over 600,000 people their lives." He frowns, then sighs a bit "And I suppose in the grand scheme of things, that's a true statement when you consider that world war one had over thirty five million deaths to it. But still..." Marcus wrinkles his nose in distaste.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 am

Her face took on a certain feral glint, her eyes sparkling.

"No, he will never come back to me. But yes, it was worth it."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 am

His eyes swing back to Raz0r, narrowed and in complete agreement. "Nothing can reclaim the things we have lost. But there is a certain measure of satisfaction to be gained by knowing the people who took those things from you will pay" He says quietly, speaking from a place understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next