Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Porter
Q
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:41 pm

She nodded and moved to check on Marcus.

"Yeah. Forgot. I'll be fine."

She blinked, her head a little fuzzy, all things considered.

"He okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:42 pm

She wrapped her arm around Marcus, holding him close.

"Marcus, my boy. Please wake up."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Marcus opens his eyes slowly, the mirror back surfaces focusing on Raz0r with slow recognition. He offers a weak, grotesque smile, still looking like he wanted and more importantly needed, more sleep. "Yes sire?" he says quietly, a deep undertone of depression and loss coloring those simple words. His wounds had continued to heal, and the acidic, burned flesh had begun to fill in, leaving him looking some more like himself.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:16 pm

She smiled.

"How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Marcus offers a slightly sardonic smile "About as well as one could expect, given the circumstances" he says, allowing his eyes to sweep across the room briefly. The smile becomes a bit warmer, still pained though "Thank you for looking out for me though. I will never forget what you and Ra'idah and Ren have done for me." As he says this, his black eyes sweep across the room until they come to rest on Rai. "Sheriff. I owe you my life. And someday, I will repay that debt to you ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm

She sat up with some difficulty, leaning close enough to kiss Marcus's cheek.

"Anybody who sees me naked gets to call me 'Rai' without the 'ma'am.' And, I'm just happy that I could help. You feel a little better, though?"

She brought one hand to her head to rub it lightly. She really hated it when she forgot her sleeping arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm

She hugged her new Childe close to her.

"When should we go visit his Highness?"

She asked the question of the room, more than an individual.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:28 pm

"Above-board is best." Porter nods.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:40 pm

She shook her head.

"Not until tomorrow night. Please."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:41 pm

She nods.

"I'll call him and set up a meeting. I think we all need a day to rest. And I should call my brother."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 pm

She nodded.

"Sounds good to me. I need to get home soon."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 pm

She smiles.

"Q will drive you. Or he can call Salif."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:32 pm

She smiled and shook her head.

"I can just poof. No big deal."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:33 pm

She rose and hugged the woman.

"Take care, and I'll text you when I have a time for the meeting."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

She rose to her feet and gave Raz0r a gentle hug.

"Will do. You take care."

She offered Marcus a gentle smile.

"Hope you feel better soon, Marcus."

With that, and a slight displacement of air, she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 pm

She turned back to her boys with a smile.

"Marcus, you up to meeting my Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Marcus accepts the hug, returning it gently but without much true warmth. It's pretty clear that he's having a hard time with things, but he does his best to smile towards the group. He looks down at his hand, turning it this way and that noting the color of his skin. "Well, obviously I'm here when you need me to see him" he says, not looking up. "However, I need everyone to close their eyes and look away for a moment. I need to put on my face" he continues, offering a faint smile to the gathered crowd.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 pm

She nodded.

"Of course, if it will make you more comfortable."

She turned away, and pulled out her phone to call her Brother.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:26 am

<Cell Phone>"You have reached the phone of NoOne Important, so if you want to leave a message, I'm sure NoOne will listen to it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:28 am

She spoke quickly into the phone.

"Brother dearest, if you could please come to the house of your sister sometime in the next three hours, she won't have to hunt you down and do nasty things to you."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:29 am

"Nasty things? Like what precisely?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:31 am

"Hurt you very badly. Mask you as Joan Rivers, then take pictures. That sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 am

"You know very well the second one wouldn't work, darling. Only mine and Mom's powers cause scandalous tabloids."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 am

"Then I will change your Mask at whim. May not hold up on camera, but it will work to piss you off. Brother, I need you. Please."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 am

"Oh, alright and very well. I'll be there in a jiffy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next