Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Her truck pulled up into the driveway and she killed the engine.

"Okay, we're home."

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Through the entirety of the trip, Marcus was silent, his eyes staring out of the window in a thousand mile stare. He barely even registers that the car stopped until Raz0r got out. Marcus follows a few seconds later, grabbing his backpack and seabag, one in each hand.

He offers a faint smile "Thank you again Raz0r." He offers quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm

She smiled and led the way to the front door.

"You're welcome, hon. Let's get you settled."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Marcus follows her inside, his normally expressive features subdued into a mask of quiet introspection. He rubs at his eye some, taking a moment to collect his thoughts and consider how he had got to this point. "Nice place you have here" he says looking around the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:07 pm

She smiles.

"When you fleece money from the rich, you get to live well. I have a room upstairs that will be all yours."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm

He smiles faintly again, looking upward "Fair enough." He pulls out the hard drive from his pack, handing it over to Raz0r "I'm sure you're gonna wanna go through this with a fine tooth comb, just to make sure, if for nothing else, that you have all the facts surrounding my involvement in the city. Also, I've been doing some investigating on my own. Found a series of 'random suicides' that I was looking into with Jim. Something about a demon. I'll have more information for you once I corelate the results.

He lifts the bag "Can I just put this away real fast"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 pm

She smiles, and nods, slipping the drive onto the entryway table.

"Of course, let me show you to your room."

And she led the way up the stairs and to the left. When they reached the second door, she opened it onto a well furnished room. It had a four poster bed with black out curtains to keep out the sun, a large desk in the corner, and a wardrobe against the wall. It even had a full length mirror in the corner for checking one's Mask before leaving.

"All this is yours. I'll get you a computer for that desk once the ritual is over."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:56 pm

He smles a bit sardonically "Probably for the best. But I should probably give you my phone as well. It's got all the bells and whistles on it, and you know as well as I do what people like us can do with something as simple as a phone." He pulls out his phone, looking it over briefly and making sure that it was indeed off before handing it to Raz0r. Mine has a GPS tracker in it, so I turned it off while we were back at the safe house." If anything, Marcus looks drained, emotionally so and it shows in the slump of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm

She takes the phone, slipping it into her pocket, then she takes his bags from him and gives him a push towards the bed.

"I think you need to lie down. I'll get this stuff looked over and hung up for you before you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm

He falls back into the bed, arms splayed out on either side of him. "I'll rest a bit, but I think I'd rather stay awake if possible. Maybe just play some music for a bit." He lifts his head, peering at Raz0r "Do you like Violin music?" he asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm

She chuckled.

"If you play as well as an old friend of mine, I suppose I can put up with it."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:30 pm

He smiles light, rolling off his bed "Ren and I were planning on playing together sometime. Let's see if I can find something nice to place for us.." He kneels next to his pack and pulls out a well maintained instrument case, poping it open and withdrawing a violin. He sets it carefully on the bed before turning back to his case and pulling out an Ipod "You have speakers that can play this Raz0r?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:34 pm

She snorts.

"You tune, I'll get the speakers."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm

The telltale 'thump-thump-thump' of a giant fist knocking on the door echoes through the first floor, and Porter tries the door to let himself in.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm

The door isn't locked, so it opens for him. Raz0r is coming down the stairs to get the speakers, as requested. She smiles when she sees the big man.

"Porter, thanks for coming."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Porter shuts the door behind himself.

"What is on the agenda?" Right to the point.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm

She nods.

"Marcus Jaint. Met him yet?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "That depends. Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 pm

She smiled and came down the rest of the way to stand in front of him.

"He's ours. And he's young. And he's been lied to. A lot. He came to the city to infiltrate for the Sabbat, but when I told him the truth for the first time in his unlife, he changed his mind and came clean. We're going to take care of his blood bond, and I'm taking on his accounting."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 pm

"I should like to meet this new brother."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

She smiled.

"He's upstairs. I'm just getting speakers for his iPod. He's exhausted, due to how much it took to fight the bond, but he doesn't want to sleep. So he's going to play his violin."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Porter's expression changes to a smile. "A violinist? Perhaps we have indeed met. On the beach, last week."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm

She chuckled.

"Well, I'll get those speakers, and we can head back upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 pm

"But of course."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

She ducked into the living room, dug through a drawer, and came out with an actual iPod portable speaker box.

"Okay, let's go."

As she passes, she stops on the stairs to turn and kiss his cheek before leading the way again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next