Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Time to teach.  Now that she was healed and all that.  And had the time.  Yeesh.  So she sent the text, and waited in the living room for him to show.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 am

Being in the next room, it didn't take him long to answer the electronic summons. He offers a quick smile to Raz0r before settling down on the couch. "You rang mistress?" he says with an impish lilt to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 pm

She smiled.

"Yes. If I'm going to be your Sire, it's time to make sure you learn how to not fuck up. Sit."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Marcus draws his knee up to his chest, chuckling a bit from his seated position "Right then. Phase one complete. Moving on to Phase two." He smirks, winking playfully up at the blue haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm

She laughed.

"Okay, do you know the Traditions that keep the Camarilla safe?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:37 pm

He nods "I do actually. Would you like me to recite them?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 pm

She smiled.

"Yes, please. It's my head if you don't actually know them."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:43 pm

He nods, lifting a finger for each tradition in order. "Masquerade, Domain, Progeny, Accounting, Hospitality, Destruction." He lets his hands drop, falling into silence once more.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:43 pm

She nods.

"And what do they mean?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:02 pm

"The Masquerade was installed to protect our kind from hunters. To violate the masquerade would mean that you place not only yourself, but your entire cities population at risk of hunters and other unsavories that would like to kill us." He lifts his first two fingers.

"A Princes Domain, Clan Domains, as well as personal, recognized havens count as Domain. None may challenge the word of the persons whose domain it is. There are of course extenuating circumstances, but by and large, it's best to follow this tradition to the letter unless you want to accrue boons and debts for rube behavior.

Marcus lifts a third finger "Progeny is pretty self explanatory. Don't make more kindred unless you've been given the right be either the price, or by the princes seneshcal when he or she is unavailable. The more kindred, the more of a strain on the population it makes. Likewise, the more of us there are, the greater the risk of discovery by hunters.

"Accounting. It's more of a warning finger at any would be sires out there. There are things that the young need to know, and it's up the sire to make sure that these lessons are taught. This is an important one, as it directly effects the safety of the entire city." Marcus raises a fourth and fifth finger.

"Hospitality. When one enters a city, it is that ones responsibility to present themselves before the Prince or Seneschal. If you do not, you have no voice within the city, and are in danger of attracting the scourges attention. More over, it is a show of respect to present yourself to the head of the city.

"Destuction. The Final Death is not something that should be given lightly to anyone. Due to the princes position, it's assumed that he or she will have the wisdom to know when it should and should not be given to someone. More over, by taking it upon yourself to destroy another camarilla kindred, or any kindred granted the right of hospitality by the prince, you are undermining the princes authority, lowering the overall Auctoritas of the city. Not to mention, the personal Dignitas of the Prince. This act is rightly punishable by death.

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 pm

She smiled.

"Good. You know the rules. Do you know how too keep the Masquerade?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm

He cracks a grin "Does using connections within every available civil institution count?" he asked playfully. "No? Alright well, there not feeding publicly, not using some types of disciplines like Potence or Celerity. Don't allow yourself to get caught and taken to jail or the morgue. Don't drop our mask in public. Stuff like that. No brainer stuff." he leans back on the couch, draping an arm over the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm

She nodded.

"Good. A lot of people would have missed on that one."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

He nods, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm

She tilted her head to the side.

"So, what do you know about the Kindred condition?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"Define the question. I know how we are supposed to stay away from sunlight and fire. I know that our organs cease working, primarily due to them being dead. I know that if any coroner decides they wanna have a look see around in there, they might be in for a rude surprise." He shrugs some "But there are alot of different answers to that question, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"No, that's pretty much what I meant. But there's also the use of the different powers."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh?" he responds, shifting his weight some "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:30 pm

She smiled.

"Well, you know how to mask your presence. There are also ways to see more, move faster, hit harder, and take more before you take damage. There are so many different things that can be done. Gifts of the Blood."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 pm

He nods "Yeah, I remember about those. Any other disciplines that causes breaches?" He pauses, pursing his lips "Aside from teleportation of course."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 pm

She chuckled.

"There's a few. And there's all the ones that mess with your mind."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:38 pm

He nods slowly "I'd heard about one or two of them. Dominate being the most prevalent."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 pm

"Presense is the one you want to watch out for. Dominate only fucks with your actions or words. Presense can make you love someone."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Marcus frowns faintly "How does someone watch out for something that effects the emotions without realizing it's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 pm

She smiled.

"That's a bit tricky. And once I have those powers, I'll use them on you until you know what they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: