Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall Empty
PostSubject: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

It was going to be a grueling process. Truly would be. That's why the large duffel bag was thrown over her shoulder when she arrived, all set to deal with the night-long ritual that she had promised a friend she would perform. She just knew that, the friend in question? Likely had no idea the cost of such a ritual.

She lifted a hand and knocked.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:25 pm

The place had been cleared out. And Raz0r and Marcus were waiting. It was the bright Nos who opened the door.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:26 pm

There was a metallic clanking sound as the Sheriff slipped the bag off of her shoulder.

"Hey. Sorry about this."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Ren was right behind her. Ready to do her part to help the sweet Nos who had charmed her so completely.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Marcus sat on the bed, indian style looking fairly nervous. His hands folded in his lap, one thumb twisting over the other slowly. He smiles faintly at the sheriff and allows his eyes to travel to the duffle bag, wincing some at the metalic clicking sound.

"Blessed Eve, Sheriff" he respons quietly. He offers Ren a brighter smile as he spots her, a bit of relief that she had shown up after all. "Ren. Glad you could make it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 pm

She nodded.

"I'm sorry for having to ask it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 pm

She was instantly down to business. She wasn't unkind about it, it was just a long-ass ritual to perform. She reached into the bag at her side and walked toward Marcus, a glass jar in her hand.

"Marcus, hon, I need you to fill that with your blood. Has anybody explained to you what this whole process is going to entail?"

She looked to Raz0r.

"It's okay. I understand."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 pm

He shakes his head, already reaching for the jar. "No. But I doubt it will really be much worse then the embrace. And if it is, at least my own embrace gave me some interesting techinques for pushing it aside" He says, flashing a quick, muhc-more-confident-then-he-appeared smile to the beautiful woman. He bites his wrist, getting the flood going after a quick shudder and allow the thick liquid to begin filling up the glass jar.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 pm

She smiled as she watched him filling the jar. Then she shook her head.

"It's much worse than the Embrace, Marcus. This is going to hurt like nothing you have ever felt before. I'm letting you know now because I'm going to chain you. It's okay if the Beast comes, I just can't let you break my concentration. And I'm really sorry... this is going to take hours, and each minute will be agonizing."

She didn't sound unkind. But she wanted him to know what she was going to have to do.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Raz0r moved to Marcus.

"I will be here for you the entire time. I won't leave you. And I'll take you home and comfort you when this is over."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:05 pm

He takes a deep breath, offering the jar back to Ra'idah. His wrist is still bloody, and as soon as he notices it, he lifts his hand to the wound touching it gently and smiles as the wound seals itself up as though he had just licked it. He takes another deep breath, laying back "Do what you have to do Sheriff. Once night of pain and agony is a small price to pay for an eternity of freedom." Although the mention of his beast left little doubt in his eyes that tonight was going to be grueling.

He offers Raz0r a reassuring smile, once more far more confident then he himself felt, but opted for silence for the moment, centering his mind for the trial to come.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:10 pm

She nodded. She took the jar from him in one hand, already reaching inside the bag she had brought with her for the sturdy-looking chains that she obviously intended to use to keep Marcus from interrupting the ritual. Because it would be a very grueling process.

"Raz0r, if you and Ren can get his clothes off and these chains and things on him for me while I finish setting up, we can begin."

She did not look happy. But she was pulling a large assortment of things from the bag, not the least of which were several sharp daggers that she was laying on a table not far from where she stood. If it made Marcus feel any better, she was busy stripping off her own clothes in the process.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 pm

She nodded and took the chains.

"Marcus, I hope you're not shy. Let's get you undressed."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

It didn't.

For all her breath taking, otherworldly beauty, he seemed to have about as much sexual interest in her as he would a garden slug. His eyes however, did travel to the assortment of knives, widening a bit as he moves to assist Ren and Razor in the removal of his own clothing. His mask is firmly in place, and oddly enough, he shows no sign of social discomfort at the prospect of getting naked in the midst of such beautiful women.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:37 pm

It was the mutual comfort of nudity, not the sexual interest. Because she didn't look to be interested in anything going on behind her, either. There were candles coming out of the bag, and finally, a long, red robe that she slipped around her shoulders. By the time she rose to her feet, her eyes were closed, and she was already starting to whisper. They were words that didn't need to be heard, not by anyone else in the room. She trusted Ren and Raz0r to keep anyone from entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Raz0r carefully folded the clothes that Marcus removed, then began to put him in chains. She didn't speak, but she made sure to make lots of eye contact, so he would know she was there and cared what happened. And was so very proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Marcus Jaint wrote:
Marcus sat on the bed, indian style looking fairly nervous. His hands folded in his lap, one thumb twisting over the other slowly. He smiles faintly at the sheriff and allows his eyes to travel to the duffle bag, wincing some at the metalic clicking sound.

"Blessed Eve, Sheriff" he respons quietly. He offers Ren a brighter smile as he spots her, a bit of relief that she had shown up after all. "Ren. Glad you could make it."

"Very little could keep me away."

She stayed out of Rai's way, but remained close enough to assist in any way needed.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

He nods silently as he offers a quick smile to both Ren and Raz0r, not wanting to speak any more then necessary. He had a feeling he would be needing hsi voice for far more important things like screaming here soon enough. He closes his eyes, centering himself, taking steady breaths in and out.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 pm

First things first. the large glass bowl was put on the ground, her mouth moving silently with words that she chanted that none could hear, really. The blood that Marcus had handed her went into the bowl first, and the dagger raised.

Her eyes were glassy. She saw but didn't see, the figures in the room around her. With the dagger in her right hand, she opened her left wrists, forming the bond between herself and Marcus as the blood flowed from her into the bowl.

And that's when things got very rough. She started with his arm, the point of the dagger piercing his flesh easily as the metal cut through and started to slice. Inch by inch, taking her time, as she started to strip away the flesh of the Nosferatu that was bound before her. And it still seemed like she didn't even see him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:46 pm

He gasps sharply, his eyes snapping open as the first incision is made, his gaze dropping first towards the wound, then up to Rai, then back down to the wound. He takes a deep, calming breath but it seems to do little good as the methodical skinning continues. His efforts are valiant, but ultimately in vain, as a gutteral moan rips from his throat. He looks away, at the wall, at the ceiling, at Raz0r, at Ren...anywhere but Rai and her work.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 pm

She doesn't interfere. She doesn't do anything that will get in the way. But if Marcus lets her, she holds his gaze, willing her strength into him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm

And she was excruciatingly methodical. Inch by inch, the flesh of his arm was cut away. It was slow, too, as she moved to the second arm, repeating the same process with the same measured, deep cuts and glassy-eyed stare. Her lips continued to move, and with the touch of her hands, his blood began to also leave him, into the bowl on the floor where their blood had already bonded them together.

((For those of you unfamiliar with this ritual, she's not just skinning him, she's draining him of all blood - enjoy hunger frenzy?))
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 pm

His Mask begins wavering as his concentration, even the minimal amount it takes to keep it active, falters under the excrutiating pain. He grits his teeth, rapidly loosing what little control remains to him and his fangs descend. "Make her stop Raz0r" he says in a terrified voice, blood tears beginning to well in his eyes. She was draining him anyway, this was just his way of helping. No really.

He doesn't hold her gaze for long, arching his back as his first legitimate scream echos through the small room. He looks towards Ren, the same pleading expression in his voice "Ren. I'm sorry. Please don't let her do this to me..." Another strip of flesh falls away from his arm, another quantity of blood dripping down in to the bowl, another scream added to the mix.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:07 pm

She bites her lip so hard in bleeds. Her fingers dig into her palms, causing wounds there, too. But she doesn't make it stop. She can't.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:18 pm

This... this is the reason this is usually done in a Tremere's dungeon, FYI. With a bunch of unfeeling Kindred who do not care about the subject, so that the pleading and the screams fell on deaf ears. Because Tremere were just assholes like that. With arm number two done, she moved behind him.

Some parts of this were going to be worse than others, and for the moment, she was doing what she could to let him find whatever solace that he could in the Nosferatu and the Brujah in the room. And it was most definitely not a pretty sight. Her hands were slick with blood, covering the dagger and hilt as well. But worst of all, she wouldn't just stop. Not even for a second, not even to let him have a moment. It was constant.

Slice and rip, slice and rip as she pulled his flesh away, making certain that not one little piece was left on either arms or hands. And now she was doing the same to his back, starting there with the back of his neck. Slice and rip... slice and rip... as more flesh and more blood made their way to the floor. And she wasn't even halfway done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next