Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Porter
Q
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Porter narrows his eyes as he surveys the scene. What manner of sorcery, of sacrifice, was required to do this?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm

After about 20 minutes, her hands were healed. And she smiled.

"Thank you, both."

She looked at her watch.

"We need to get cleaned up before the sun comes up."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Probably something huge and powerful, if the look of the blonde was any indication. She nodded to Raz0r and gestured for her to lead the way.

"We really should."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 pm

She put her now healed hand on Porter's arm and squeezed a little while smiling up at him.

"We'll be back down shortly."

Then she led the way up the stairs to the bathroom. Where there was a huge shower with enough room for four and three shower heads all pointing at the center. It was already on and steaming, Q having prepped huge towels and robes for them.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Porter folded his arms and paced.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm

She was thankful that at the moment, she only wore a shirt. To wriggle out of clothing with only one arm was a bit of a pain... simply because when you are used to two arms and two hands, it's a matter of not being proficient with working with only one arm. However, she was more than happy to join Raz0r in the shower, a deep groan escaping from her when the hot water hit her to wash away the blood that covered her. Oh, she did love a shower. She was even reaching for soap to help wash Raz0r down... another amusing moment due to one hand.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Raz0r chuckled, batted her hand away, and sudsed up two loofa's, handing one to her.

"You first, get what you can reach, I'll get the rest."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:26 pm

She nodded and started scrubbing. She wasn't being gentle on herself at all, scrubbing to make sure that all traces of blood were gone from her pale form. It was a rather intense process, since it was all over her, even in tiny nooks and crannies that most people couldn't and didn't see.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:27 pm

She'd had enough blood that she didn't mind spending a little to get the process done faster. And she wasn't gentle either.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

It was in the washing the blood out of her hair that she ran into a hitch. That, and her back. She was, however, just busy helping Raz0r wash her back and the other places that she couldn't quite reach.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Every place that she couldn't reach was scoured clean, and her hair was vigorously rubbed until the blood had been removed. Then she started in on her own legs and face. Thankfully she didn't have much hair under her Mask.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 pm

It didn't matter. She was still thankful and very helpful with getting those hard-to-reach places. At least Raz0r hadn't been nude during the whole ordeal. She was covered in blood, but not quite as much.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 pm

In probably 10 minutes, with both of them working, they were done. And Raz0r turned off the water and stepped out to grab a towel for Rai, wrapping it around her, then wrapping her hair.

"There, just in time to get some shut eye in comfort downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm

She seemed to be wrapping herself tightly into the towel, to make sure she was well-covered, then nodded to Raz0r with another smile.

"Sure thing. I could use the rest."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Raz0r wrapped a robe over her, then around herself. Then she led the way back downstairs to where the boys were waiting.

"All clean and ready for bed."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:57 pm

"I regret to inform the lady of the house that we lack the makings for s'mores."

Porter seems relieved to see everyone closer to normalcy.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

She chuckled and hugged him.

"That's okay. Don't have time for them anyways. Just enough time to get into comfortable positions before the sun takes us."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 pm

That meant that she was already trying to find a rather out-of-the-way spot to lie down. Really, it was always weird to find yourself the odd one out, being that she was the only one in the room not a Nosferatu. It meant that she was looking for some place to lie down that wasn't interfering with the other three.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:09 pm

"Rest well," Porter addresses the room; then he hunkers down somewhere he can keep an eye on Marcus, yet there's still room for Raz0r nearby.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 pm

She gives a last kiss to Marcus's head, pulling his unconscious form closer to her. So that she can fall asleep touching both of the boys.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:28 pm

(are we calling scene or doing a fade out, fade back in thing for the next night?)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm

(Fade out/fade in, since the next night is also important to RP)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:36 pm

The next evening, her eyes flew open. Her arm was back... but other things? She groaned, turning over onto her stomach as she tried to pull herself up and out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Raz0r's eyes popped open as well, and saw Rai getting up.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Porter stirred slightly at the voice, but did not yet rise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next