Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Porter
Q
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:28 am

She nods.

"It's been 5 years. I still miss him. I told you that something broke inside me that day. It's only now being mended. I know how you're feeling. Which is why Brody, and only Brody, is safe from me."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 am

He looks up suddenly, a flash of anger filling his eyes "No! That bastard isn't safe. He embraced me and then addicted me to his touch with artifical love. I'll -never- forgive of that, and I don't want him safe from you. I want him to suffer, and suffer, and then suffer some more!" His fists clench, then unclench, then clench again
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 am

She smiled.

"Done."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 am

Porter smiles a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 am

"Thank you" He says, offering a single nod before turning towards his room "I'm gonna go practice some. I'll be out in a bit" he says moodily. "Nice meeting you Wesley. Good to know we have some celebs in the family, but I would have never caught that." He adds, a moment before he disappears into his room. After a few minutes of silence, with the door still open, music begins drifting out. Nearly perfect, there is one or two times that he has to stop and go over the piece again, but for the most part it was nearly perfect.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am

She smiled sadly.

"Well, he's going to be okay. Now, to figure out where I can hide Brody for the next 2 months."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 pm

He watches the interchange, his expression gives nothing away, a small smile pinned easily to his dark features.

At Razor's final vocalized thought, "Give him to me."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm

She looks up at him.

"I'm going to be involved in hurting him."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

"As you wish, doll, but please let me stash him away for awhile," the tone he uses borders on a battle command, though it does not sound aggressive or necessarily demanding.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

She grins.

"I'll take you out to my island. You can play with him first. But I know he's not getting away from there."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 pm

"What do we know about this Sabbatist's pack, if anything?" Porter's trying to project several steps ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 pm

She sighs.

"Not much, until I get a look at that hard drive. Hold on."

She stands to get an external drive and a laptop. Time to dive into information.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm

The song ends, and a few minutes later another one begins. The accompanying guitar is loud enough on the speakers to hear drifting from his room, but still remains fairly localized to the immediate area so as not to disturb the rest of the family gathered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6