Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Porter
Q
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Q
Ancilla
Q

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

He pulled the truck into the garage.  Better this way.  And once the door was closed, he honked to let Porter know they were there.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Porter steps out from the door leading from the garage to the house.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:09 pm

She smiled to the big man from the passanger , Marcus still cuddled into her arms. She popped open the door and slid out, keeping him in her bloody grasp. Yeah. Her hands were shredded, and it looked like she had done it herself. And as she walked towards him, her mask dropped and he could see just how much blood had poured down her cheeks.

"Porter, my heart."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:10 pm

"Shall I carry him?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:11 pm

She shook her head.

"Help Rai."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Porter quickly scanned the vehicle, looking to see if Rai was in the cab, or -- in the back.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:17 pm

She had opted for the back, to give the poor Nosferatu some privacy. She was wearing only a shirt, had only one arm, was covered in blood from head to toe. It had soaked into her hair, but she was doing a fairly admirable job of climbing out of the truck... dragging her bag behind her with one foot since she needed her hand for leverage. She looked up at the Really Big Guy and gave him a nod.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Porter nodded to her. "Madame."

He quickly assessed her state. "I can offer a steadying hand, a shoulder, or I can just carry you, as you please. "
Back to top Go down
Q
Ancilla
Q

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 pm

He knew his job. He was already heading for the living room, which he had already prepped for a cuddle puddle for the day. He just needed extra blankets for the addition of Rai.

And he was leaving all the doors open on his way in.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

She gave Porter a smile.

"Um. If you want to just grab the bag, I think I can manage. Is there... some place where I can shower?"

Dear God, please say there's a shower.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

She followed more sedately, making sure that she wasn't jarring Marcus awake, and not wanting to outdistance Rai and Porter.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Porter one-handed the bag. "There is indeed a shower." He gestured toward the door, inclined to bring up the rear.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Raz0r looked over her shoulder.

"Rai, I'll help you get clean."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:43 pm

She nodded and started to move again. She was happy to let Porter take up the rear of the party, following Raz0r inside, but at a fairly slow pace. She seemed mostly cheerful, though, which is good.

"Awesome. Thanks, Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:45 pm

She smiled over her shoulder. It was a short trip through the kitchen to the living room, where she carefully lay Marcus down in the middle of the nest that had been created there. Then she looked at her shredded palms.

"Was it worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:48 pm

The macy's day parade could have traveled through the room and Marcus would have slept through it peacefully. It was fair to say, that he was dead to the world right now.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:07 pm

She looked at Marcus. Then she looked back at Raz0r.

"I couldn't say. Was it worth it, Raz0r?"

She didn't sound upset. She sounded curious, as if the Hell that she had just put another person through, that she had gone though, was nothing at all. But it was for her friend, and she wanted to know if it was worth it to her.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:09 pm

She smiled as she looked down at her sleeping boy.

"Yes. Yes it was. He's free now."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 pm

She nodded.

"Then it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 pm

She turned to her friends, holding her ragged hands out.

"I dare not heal. I've lost too much already."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 pm

She gently took her hands with her own.

"I can't heal you. But there's probably more blood in the bag, if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:38 am

She smiles to Porter.

"If you'd be a dear and open them for me? Now that Marcus is safe, these hurt like blazes."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:40 am

Porter pops open a blood-bag and holds it out for Raz0r, then readies a second.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Using her wrists she holds the bag to her lips, guzzling as fast as she can. And her hands begin to mend. But it takes a while. They were pretty badly damaged.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:06 pm

She was also helpful. Reaching for the bag so she could hold it for Raz0r to drink from, so that she didn't hurt her hands any more than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next