Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Porter
Q
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 am

Knock: **shave and a haircut** pause **two bits**

Outside on the screens if anyone is watching them can be seen a man, a very recognizable one, wearing a phedora and smiling beautifully up at the camera in an almost creepy kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Marcus stands, moving from the room "I'll get it" he says a moment before he's through the door. He pauses at the monitors, frowning for a moment before calling over his shoulder "Raz0r....Why is Wesley Snipes at your front door?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 pm

She laughs.

"Come on in Wesley, and stop being mean."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 pm

He rolls his eyes, opening the door to 'Westly' and offering him a pleasant smile "Good to see you again Mr. Snipes." he says, motioning towards the room while stepping aside. Marcus smirks then, leaning forward conspiratorially "loved you in Demolition Man, by the way" he says in a stage whisper.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 pm

He dips his hat when the door is opened.

"Thank you," he says in greeting. Hat and coat come off as he enters. At the compliment, he smiles, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm

From the matress pile in the living room, she blows a raspberry at him.

"Take off the Mask. You're among family."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 pm

"Not yet, and it is important considering some of the things that happened in Seattle after I left." He comes to stand in the gathering area, formal, almost regal.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:22 pm

She snorted.

"Marcus, Porter, my brother, NoOne Important. Brother, this is my lover Porter and my soon to be Childe Marcus."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:27 pm

He blinks at the response, then looks at Raz0r "Is this the -Real- Wesley Snipes?" he asks, allowing his eyes to return to NoOne "How did you get past the cameras? How long have you been doing it? Have you been other celebs before?" The questions spill out of him almost as fast as they occur to the young nosferatu, eyes widening in something just a touch short of awe as he continues to regard NoOne.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 pm

"It is a great pleasure to meet you, NoOne." Porter attempts to smile with some warmth. "Raz0r has told us almost nothing about you - and I say that as a compliment."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:41 pm

"So, Marcus," he makes sure he has the curious kid's attention, "I'm sure you are capable of answering for yourself, so please make sure to be completely honest with me. Do you have any ill intentions to the clan, are you amongst us to seek something more than family and people to support you, and what are your favorite three movies?"

((Dominate))
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

His smile fades as the power takes over his will. "No. No. And my three favorite movies are "Too Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar. Repo, the Genetic Opera. And Hedwig and the Angry Inch."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 pm

"Interesting choices, though I can't say that I was a fan of the third," he smiles, "but working with Patrick was a lot of fun. That man spent two weeks trying to figure out how to walk in heels correctly. I'm gonna miss him."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Marcus sighs, nodding in agreement "Aye. Is it really true that you burned all your costumes after the movies was finished? I also heard that the director made you pick out all your own makeup and costuming. You choose remarkably well for your skin tone. Golds and earth tones match your skin fairly well"
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 pm

"Secretly, I kept one of the outfits," he seems proud of the entire affair, "but yes, we burnt all but a few pieces of the wardrobe. The director was good, and we had a very talented consultant to assist with our fashion choices. John didn't need any help though, he already had a few dresses in the closet, if you know what I mean," he finishes with a chuckle.

There is a sigh and he turns to Porter, "Now for you, potential brother-in-law. Answer me those same three questions and then tell me why I shouldn't bust you like Blade for dating my sister without my permission. Don't even try to lie to me, I'll see through it so fast, it'll take a Brujah elder to save your ass."

((Dominate))
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 pm

That brought a glare from Raz0r, Just a little one. And she wrinkled her nose at him.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Porter spoke clearly and addressed NoOne.

"I have no ill intentions toward anyone, least of all family; I came here precisely for the sort of support network you speak of, which I have not found elsewhere. Perhaps my favorite films include 'The Seventh Seal', 'The Name of the Rose', and I enjoy all of the 'Bring It On' franchise save the third one."

"Potential future brother-in-law, I didn't know you existed until recently. And besides - Raz0r is a grown woman who can make her own decisions, and I wager she's cleverer than both of us combined. And perfectly capable of killing either of us, should the need arise. Such fraternal posturing, while traditional, is most unnecessary here - I am a gentleman."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

"Brains, brawn, likes dance, seems cultured," he addressed the list with an approving grin, "and above all that you know how to make a man proud of his sister. I like him," he says while still assessing him with a smile, "but he assumes too much. Perhaps you should work on that."

The well dressed black man turns his gaze to Raz0r, "We will have a talk about keeping family out of the loop another time. So, what did you summon me here for?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:16 pm

She sighs and points to Marcus.

"I'm adopting him. He was Embraced Sabbat. We just broke his bond last night, so he's a little fragile at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Porter squints a bit and awaits a reaction from NoOne.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 pm

"Blood magic," he shivers overdramatically in that all-so-Snipes way, "can't stand the stuff. How are you feeling?" The question directed at Raz0r's new acquisition.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 pm

The smile fades from his lips, and he gets a somewhat haunted expression in his eyes "Well, having your skin peeled off, your body drained of all blood and then getting your bloodbond forcibly broken isn't my idea of a good time."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm

"At least its good to know you don't like that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

She smiled and reached out to put her hand on Marcus' shoulder.

"But you're free now. That's something."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:58 am

He smiles, looking down at the ground. "Sometimes, it's hard to hold onto that Raz0r. Instinctively, I -know- it was that blood that caused me to love him, but emotionally, I still crave his touch. The bond is broken, but the memories remain." He looks back up at Raz0r "It's like an amputee who has the phantom itch on a limb that's no longer there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home from Hell (Rai/Raz0r/Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next