Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 pm

She smiled as she sat in the living room, sent the text, then sat back to play some Skyrim on her 360 before he arrived.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 pm

He wasn't far away. Only the next room in fact, but the text made him smile as he rolls off his bed and plops down next to her on the couch. "Have you gone through the thieves guild quest line?" he asks after a few minutes of silently watching her and her progress.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:39 pm

"Yep. Interesting."

And down goes a Dragon to her Firebolts. She collects her loot and continues her random exploration of the world map.

"So, you've been looking into that XYLORIDGE place?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 pm

He looks surprised for a moment, then nods "Part of my active investigations into the city right now. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a sabbat platform to gain a foothold within our city by moving through our youth. Had they been on the up and up, like fully, I would have backed off and let them do their thing. So far, everything seems on the level, but I was taking it slowly through their systems to avoid detection."

He pauses, his now green eyes settling on the woman thoughtfully "So, I take it either you were looking into them yourself....or you set up the security for it. I'm going by the latter, given how quickly you found out about my investigations."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm

She grinned, and started taking down a Giant. Cause she was like that.

"It's mine. You want to know what's going on there, you just have to ask."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

He chuckles, leaning back and drawing a knee up to his chest "IF you say it's a good work in progress, I'll believe you Raz0r. It wasn't my intention to snoop into your affairs here. More just wanting to keep tabs on the important things happening in the city, as well as stay on the ball in case bad things started happening." He smiles sheepishly "Sorta my way of giving back to the city. Jim and I are actively persuing a series of suicides as well right now. Just getting the information all put together before we bring it forward.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Killing Giants got ridiculously easy once you got Impact.

"Not everything that comes out of it will be good. But there's going to be plenty of good. Promise. The stuff that's not good for the world is good for the clan."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 pm

He nods, pursing his lips thoughtfully "I'll trust your judgement on that. I don't want to know particulars of it though. I suppose there are things that kindred do that aren't beneficial to humans, but I have to at least accept that as par for the course in some situations. And subjugating someones free will it right at the top of the list..." he pauses, smiling as she leveled up, before continuing "for obvious reasons."

"Oh! The Dark Brotherhood quest line is pretty amazing too. If you haven't started it yet, go kill that stupid orphanage woman and then go to sleep somewhere. You'll be contacted right after that by the head chick." he smiles "Yeah, it's a woman who runs the Dark Brotherhood"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 am

She smiles.

"I know. This is my second play through. And yeah, you'll be kept out of the loop on everything that you don't want to be in the loop on. Just wanted to let you know to keep your nose out of my business. But good instincts."

And off we go to pick...flowers.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 am

He arches an eyebrow, amusement flitting across his face "Fair enough. However, I humbly request a list of the things I'm -not- to look into. Anything else on that list, I'll consider fair game. Anything -On- that list I will consider Sacrosanct." He looks up at the screen "Oh, dragon off to the left. Don't know if you'll be able to get there though."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am

She grinned at him, switched to Whirlwind Sprint, and started running and leaping her way towards the dragon.

"Done. I'll get you a list. But you should know right off that I have eyes everywhere. Between them and this stone, I know where you are at all times."

And she handed him a red stone that was intricately wrapped in wire that held it to a long chain.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:55 pm

He takes the offered pendant, turning it over curiously in his hand. "Tracking device? Embedded into the wiring or perhaps the stone itself?" He glances up as she leaps into small pack of wolves, chuckling "Stupid wolves. You'd think they'd be scared away by someone who runs as fast as they do, yet carries enough armor and weaponry to fund a small war."

He glances back over at Raz0r "As for eyes and ears everywhere, You've already mentioned that you control all the cameras in the city, so I'm not surprised by that. However I would -love- to figure out how Wesley stays as an actor when cameras see through our mask." he chuckles "Somehow, I'd wager that a nos's face would make for a less then ideal canidate for heart throb status."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:57 pm

She laughed.

"It's inherent to the stone. And as for my Brother, it's a trick of the blood. Both him and Mom can do it."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 pm

He blinks, the pendant forgotten immediately "Can they teach me how to do it?" he asks slowly. He looks hopeful, but there is a degree of distance from the thought, as though he doesn't want to get his hopes up only to have them dashed to the ground. "It would allow me to actually preform again. Maybe even get a job at the hospital and actually do some good for people around here."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

She sighed.

"It's something you're reborn with, or not at all. Sorry. If it doesn't work now, it never will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We should talk (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1