Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 pm

He chuckled again before scraping his fangs across Cass' shoulder with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Cass grinned, running her fingers through Charlie's hair.

"Cute, Marvin. Real cute," she chuckled. She paused for a moment as she thought, her grin becoming more mischievous as she felt Charlie's fangs again. It made her shudder in a good way. But her eyes never left the Malkavian.

"Why don't you... dance for us, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 pm

"Really Cass...?" he nipped at her shoulder, his fangs still there though he didn't actually use them. "Now you're just being mean..." Charlie whispered as he moved his lips to her ear and bit her ear lobe. One hand moving in under the t-shirt she was earing to ease his fingers across her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 pm

She let out a laugh and nodded to Charlie. "Maybe you're right... After all, he did dress as a pirate, that should be enough, right?"

She smiled to Marvin. "Alright, no dance. But you owe me," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm

"I think I can repay you. Have you ever had two sets of fangs in you? "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 pm

” No, I can't say that I have,” she looked at Marvin questioningly. ” You don't think that would... Break me?” Intriguied Toreador.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 pm

"I have faith in you Cass. " he smiled as he walked up to her and brushed his hand against her hip.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 pm

”I'm sure you do,” she said quietly, still watching Marvin. Charlie could feel the muscles in her shoulders tense for just a moment until Marvin reached out to brush her hip. ” You make a tempting offer.”
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 pm

"Just an offer lovely, just an offer. You two could try on me first if you wanted. If I break mentally,...well I'm already there. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 pm

An eyebrow went up. She looked.at the Brujah from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

"Up to you" he simply smiled at her, moving a hand to her cheek, his other arm still around her waist. "I just want you to smile..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:45 pm

And when in doubt, simply give into temptation. At least if there is a lesson to be learned, it will produce itself fairly quick.

She nodded to Charlie and smiled and looked back to Marvin.

” Go for it.”
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm

"She has an adorable smile doesn't she? " he said wrapping a arm around cass' waist and brushing his fangs over her throat.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 pm

"She does..." Charlie had to agree, slipping his hands down to rest on her hips as his lips touched her shoulder again with a light kiss as if to reassure her he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Cass leaned her head up, resting it back on Charlie's shoulder. Her lips parted in a gasp. Her hands sought both of them out-- one hand on Charlie to keep him put and one on Marvin to make sure he stayed as gentle as possible. Not that she would have much control over the situation in a few moments.

"Flattery, gentlemen..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm

"Going to give you a ride to remember dear, you ready? " he said while softly kissing her throat
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Cass gave a quick nod. "Mhm... Yes." And just as quickly, Cass braced herself-- or... really just tensed and tightened her grip on them both. Her mind was at war with itself, too, which didn't help. But here she was and there they were and there really wasn't any turning back now even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Marvin held up three fingers as a countdown, and when the last one fell, slipped his fangs into the soft throat of the torreador
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Cass shivered and then whimpered. The soft sounds came from her throat and she tugged at Marvin. Her hand came up and nails raked his shoulder. So far so good, right?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:18 pm

The youth gave her a few moments before brushing his lips across her shoulder, kissing softly and slowly sinking his fangs into her flesh with a low sigh, keeping her close to him so that he could feel her reaction and keep a bit of control in case of, well... just in case really.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Cass' brain just... checked out. Any sounds she had been making just stopped. Her body shook and she couldn't keep a steady grip on either of them. Her head fell to the side, her eyes rolled back into her head. She had the look of someone who was just in complete and utter euphoria, even if her body did react by involuntarily jerking and twitching near violently.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 pm

This time he didn't let the Kiss linger for very long, easing his fangs from her shoulder with a slight hint of worry to his expression as he whispered softly and brushed his fingers across her cheek.
"Cass...?" he leaned in close, his touch leaving her cheek to give the Malkavian a light tap from the back of a hand on his shoulder. The youth was not going to let the Rose break.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Marvin had seen that before and after a moment withdrew his fangs. He did not need a catatonic Cass on his hands.

Still holding her, he stroked her face while she road out Charlie's kiss
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 pm

The rush stopped just as it had gotten started, but it took a couple of minutes for her to come back to her senses. And when she did seem to back, she couldn't help but laugh a bit uncontrollably as she stood on wobbly legs.

"That... might have... been a little much..."

Her head was swimming, and it seemed pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:39 pm

"Shh love " he said while guiding her to the couch. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next