Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Really, he'd had better ideas, but some things simply weren't suitable for discussing while out in public and this was one of them. So, bad idea it was.
The youth moved a hand to rub his neck as they approached the building, throwing a sideways glance at Mat and the dogs. Neither of which looked like they'd be a good match to white carpets and sofas.
"If you wanna talk..." he motioned to the building, suggesting he wasn't going to talk about it while outside. The big question was whether or not the Gangrel would choke on civilization if brought inside.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

His monosyllabic grunt was an affirmative response.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeah, Charlie was pretty sure he'd choke the moment he stepped into the apartment.

They made their way past the receptionist who's look was dismissed with a wave of a hand by the youth, before what was a rather uncomfortable elevator ride to the pent house apartment with two dogs and a Gangrel that were most likely not too comfortable with enclosed spaces, before the door finally opened into an airy, softly lit apartment.

Charlie actually let out a breath as if in relief when he stepped out, kicking off his shoes before throwing his jacket aside as he made his way to the kitchen, trying his damndest to ignore the fact that he'd just let the zoo indoors.

"Any chance they'll stay off the furniture?" he kinda already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 pm

He hated the elevator. More likely due to the fact that he hated technology. His fingers curled, waiting to be released, to be allowed to tear the little moving coffin asunder. The dogs pelted out as soon as the doors were open, the Gangrel leaving last and giving a dismissive glare at the mechanical lift. "Roux. Zydeco. Sit." something in his voice seemed to reach the dogs this time - it was not playful. He was not being playful. And he just fixed the Brujah with a stare. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

He could feel the Gangrel's eyes on him even with his back turned, although turning to face him didn't do much to elevate that piercing feeling as steel blue eyes met those of the other man.
"Well?" the youth gave a light shrug of his shoulders. "What do you want me to say?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 am

"Ah've told ya, repeatedly, ah don't like lyin'. dishonesty. Ya tryin'teh beh sumptin ya not.

Why.
"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 am

"I never said I was a man" the youth moved his hands to his shirt and pulled it up and off, revealing a black tank top underneath it and a skinny, proper skinny, body. He still didn't look like a woman, not even with that minimal clothing. "I introduce myself by my name and let people make the assumptions" although yes, he did expect them to perceive him as a man.
Charlie eyed the Gangrel for a moment before throwing the discarded shirt aside and stretching slightly.

"I became a man to fight. Back when I was a teenager my country was thrown into war and my gender was not allowed at the front. I knew I could, with the right moves, pass a boy. So I did" Charlie sighed, not having discussed the matter for, well, years and years. "I lied on my age, my gender, and I was allowed to fight. Since then?" the youth folded his arms across his chest. "Since then this feels natural. At first it was a matter of convenience. Being a man afforded me privileges I normally wasn't allowed and because of my looks I was never considered a threat to anyone. But now, I find it a luxury to be able to choose which I wish to be" he hadn't moved, instead having leaned back against a kitchen counter as he watched Mat with those steel blue eyes of his.
"I'm being me. No one else, believe it or not. I've lived a bigger part of my life as a man than I have as a woman. And I already know where I stand with you so I don't see why this should pose a problem with you. I'm not lying to you, I'm not trying to deceive you or trick you or seduce you. So why would you care what I am or not?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm

"Lynin', teh anyone, even teh yaself, beh dangerous. Ahnd ya make ah pathetic man." of course, the Beast's standards were likely very different than anyone else. Roux... snickered.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 pm

"I've done just fine for the last century" the youth tilted his head to the side. "Funny thing is, it's easier now than it was before. With the whole metro sexual, pretty boy thing people got going now" he actually briefly smirked. "Not everyone can be the macho brute, Mat"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 pm

"Ah ain't askin'ya teh beh ah brute. But, Toutatis made ya de way ya are. Now ya juss hidin'it." he shrugged. Simply logic.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm

"My body doesn't decide who I am" he groaned, leaning away from the counter and letting his arms drop. "You think I'd be different without chest my wrapped? Without my pants stuffed?" the youth chuckled. "I'd still look the same, just a tad bit more feminine. I'm no ample hour glass form no matter how you look at it" he took a couple of steps towards the Gangrel though still kept some distance.
"Who I am doesn't change, simply which side I choose to let people see. Besides, not as if I have anything you'd want to see so what does it matter if I'm hiding it?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 pm

"It ain't 'bout sexuality, or even sex. It beh 'bout de truth, as 'ave said. Ya're a girl. Beh ah girl." he shrugged. "Dat simple."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:51 pm

"I am what I choose to be. That's a lot more honest than most people are with themselves" he moved a hand to rest on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Her hand. Her hip. "Ah ain't most."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 pm

"No.." the youth agreed with a light nod of his head. "You're not. Most don't see through me"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm

"Den dere ya go."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 pm

"Heh... you're a pain in the ass you know that?" Charlie rolled his eyes and sighed, moving over to one of the sofas. "So what are the chances you'll keep from spilling this all over town then hm? Seeing as right now you have the possibility of making my life a whole other level of difficult if you choose to"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 pm

"Ah ain't. Ya secret, ya fault, ya issue. Just means ah don't respect it." now that could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:26 pm

"I prefer to stay Charlie" he said as he stopped, looking over his shoulder at Mat. "I haven't earned your respect so I don't expect it. But I will ask, politely, that you let me be who I want to be. Although, if it makes any kind of difference" Charlie drew his breath and slowly turned around again rather slumping onto the sofa like he'd wanted to. "I will be a girl while you're around as long as we're not in public"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm

"Ah don't own ya." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm

"Then consider it an honest offer" Charlie said with a hint of a smile briefly gracing his pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 pm

He grunted. "Ya gonna start den?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 pm

"Heh, yeah sure just give me a second to get out of this thing" the youth moved a hand to scratch his manicured fingernails lightly against something hidden beneath the tank top as he headed for the bathroom. "Feel free to have a seat, if you want" he added as he disappeared from sight, although he didn't close the door.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 pm

He didn't move, of course. He just waited.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 pm

He didn't have to wait too long, five, maybe ten minutes before she stepped back into the room. Really there wasn't much different about her, though it was, as with most things all in the detail.
She moved differently, a slightly hint of a sway to her hips, her hand gestures more feminine in the way she brushed a strand of hair from her face as she looked at him. The contour of her torso revealing what she normally kept hidden, giving her a distinctly more womanly look, even if the androgynous appearance itself didn't change.

"Not much else to it" Charlize said and offered him a smile, her tone of voice also a shade different though not much as she stopped a couple of yards away from him and held her arms out and shrugged her shoulders.
"Not that different" at least not while still dressed the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next