Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Cass sat on the couch and leaned her elbows on her knees as she continued to come down from her high. She held her head in her hands, taking some very deep unneeded breaths.

This was suddenly turning embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Well, at least she wasn't completely broken though it was kind of fun to see just how far the girl was willing to push her limits.

The youth shook his head with a soft chuckle as Marvin helped her to the couch before letting out a low sigh as he brushed his fingers through is hair and tucked a few stray strands behind his ear. Wandering over to join them, actually sitting down on his knees in front of Cass as he brushed his hands up her legs to her knees and then gently up her arms to her hands.

"You alright?" he smiled softly at her, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm

She nodded to Charlie,"I'm alright," she said a bit shakily. "It was a bit overwhelming, that's all. Hey, you never know unless you try, right?" She kept her eyes closed, though. Wouldn't this make for a good piece of gossip later?

"Marvin, you're so good at treating a girl to new experiences," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Marvin sat next to Cass, gently holding her and stroking her face. He seemed strangely experienced with dealing with someone who had undergone a sensory overload
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Strange that, how he knew how to deal with such a thing hm?

The youth smoothly moved from his knees and up onto the couch, pulling his legs up onto the couch as well as he leaned against Marvin's shoulder while he held the Rose.
"Just relax..." he smiled at her, seemingly not seeing her reaction as anything worth being embarrassed about.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Sensory overload-- yeah, that was a good way to look at it. She ran her fingers through her hair and gave a nod before allowing herself to lean back on the couch with her arm over her eyes-- just for a bit.

"Please, don't you two stop on my account," she managed a grin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 pm

"Oh?" he chuckled, smoothly moving over so that he was more or less sitting on Marvin's lap, one hand on the man's shoulder while he leaned over and cupped her cheek with his free hand. "You sure about that...?" the youth smiled, his hand drifting from Marvin's shoulder to rest on his chest as he leaned over further and touched his lips gently to Cass' even as she rested back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

"No, not really sure," she smiled and welcomed the touch. She kissed him softly and then slowly opened her eyes to him and glanced at his spot on Marvin.

"But now that I see you in such a compromising position, all I want to do is watch," she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Marvin ran a finger approvingly over Cass' breasts and smiled "You took that very well... was it as wild for you as it looked from our end?"

Glancing at Charlie's position he chuckled "Does the cat want a bite too?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

” Oh, it was wild, alright. Not something I feel the need to do again.”

Cass arched her back into the touches of both men. But her hand went instinctively to cover Marvin's mouth as she shook her head to him.

” If fangs are a no no for me, then rest assured biting him is off limits for you. But, if you want, I will repay the gesture to you. Just relax and enjoy what you've got at hand.”
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

"Mmmm I didn't know if our lovely here had relaxed that rule or not, hence the question..." he said leaning back into the couch and Cass both... "But I enjoy the sting of your fangs anytime love"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 pm

” It would be my pleasure,” she grinned. Anything to keep him biting Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Marvin drew Cass closer to him and stretched back revealing his bare throat

"I'm not going to bite the cat, or do anything nobody doesn't want. Learned my lesson with our bet there. Which.... I might point out you haven't collected on your side of the deal you know"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 am

Oh yes, the no fangs rule was still very much in effect. Funny though how he didn't need to point that out before Cass did.
The youth moved over slightly so that Marvin could pull Cass in close, leaving the Malkavian with a vampire on either arm as it were

"I think he's learning.." Charlie grinned, moving a hand the other man's chest and around his waist while resting his head on his shoulder, simply... watching.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 am

” Yeah, he is learning,” she said softly and with a slightly impressed tone.

Cass was easy to move. She curled in towards Marvin and Charlie borh, her hands coming to rest on Marvin's shoulders. She eyed his bared throat carefully while sliding her fingers over either before pressing her teeth to his adam's apple, fangs dropping.

Sge gave no countdown. Simply, her fangs sunk into his neck with a sigh. Her eyes focused on Charlie, though, even as her fingers gripped Marvin's throat, digging her nails in sharply.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 am

Oh, now that was the good stuff.

The Malkavian gave in to the sheer pleasure of the Kiss, moaning softly,and gripping both Charlie and Cass as the pleasure coursed through his body.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 am

She bit down harder, raking her nails over his chest. She wasn't going to let go any time soon. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 am

His own nails raked down her shoulders and he grasped at Charlie with a gasp as Cass dug her fangs in deeper...

Part of him hoped Charlie would bite too, he wanted to feel that mind blowing sensory overload
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:20 am

Charlie arched his back slightly as the Malkavian's grip tightened a bit, gently moving a hand in under Cass' shirt to trace his fingers up and down her back while she continued to keep Marvin in the thrall of the Kiss. The youth seemingly quite content leaning into both of them if the smile on his lips as anything to go by.

When Marvin's grasp tightened further though it stole a low gasp from the youth's pale lips. Charlie biting down on his lip for a moment as he eased his hand from Cass' back to slip it around her waist. His free hand on the Malkavian's shoulder, slowly easing around to the back of his neck.

Oh well...

"Carefull.." the youth whispered, leaning in, keeping eye contact with Cass for a few moments longer before touching his lips to Marvin's shoulder. Easing a light, gentle touch across his skin before biting down and sinking his fangs into his body.

Worst case scenario.. Marvin was already a bit broken right?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 am

Cass' eyes never left Charlie. In fact, when it became evident that he had also employed the Kiss on Marvin, she moved slightly closer and more within the grasp of the Brujah's arm around her waist.

She watched and waited for a response from Marvin, wondering if it would affect him the same as it had her, and if not what the situation would turn into from there.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:30 am

Marvin's eyes went wide and he shuddered, and let out a moan of pure unadulterated pleasure as Charlie sunk his fangs in as well his mind devoted it's energy to simply processing the never ending waves of joy radiating throughout his body, as he clawed at both kindred surrounding him.

Unlife. It was good.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 am

Fucking strong Malkavian... Ow. Having him claw with his nails and hands was not a very pleasant experience. But Marvin couldn't help it, she was sure. But she kept it up, all the same, all the while adjusting herself just slightly to try and bend her shoulder out from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 am

A low sound as if a sharp intake of air, could be heard from the youth as he winches slightly from the Malkavian's grabby hands. It was not his comfort though that was prioritized as he moved his arm away from Cass and locked his slender fingers around the other man's wrist, forcing it away from the Rose before doing the same with the other. The youth adjusting himself slightly so that he could move the man's arms up and pin his hands against the back of the sofa without breaking the kiss.
In fact, he made sure to bite down a little harder, just for a few more moments before easing hi fangs free of the other vampire's shoulder and opening his eyes.

His wrists though, they weren't going to be released so soon though.
"I said..." Charlie said softly, a lingering grin on his lips as he watched Marvin's facial expression. "careful.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 am

With both sets of fangs no longer in his body Marvin started to come down as one last gasp of pleasure escaped his lips

"Mmmm.... " he said as he shuddered a bit "Damn.... wow....."

Last edited by Marvin on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am

And there was Cass' cue. Rather than risk an accident, the moment she felt the air in the apartment hit her shoulder-- dammit! he broke the skin. Ugh... She eased her fangs from Marvin's neck and carefully but quickly closed the wound.

She then eased herself from Marvin's lap, watching with blinking eyes as Charlie held his arms down and Marvin had his fun little ride...

So this was riskier than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next