Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 am

He let out a soft sigh as he moved up close to her so to place a gentle hand on her cheek, easing his thumb softly across her soft skin with a hint of concern now visible in his eyes.
"Cassiel..." the youth leaned down, touched his lips to her cheek before whispering softly in her ear. "Please... can I do anything for you...?" Charlie asked gently, that same little hint of concern mirrored in his voice as well. "Don't leave upset..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 am

She shook her head, but noted the concern on his features. Her smile never fell as she whispered back to him. "I'm not upset, don't worry. Really-- everything is fine."

She touched his face with her fingers and brushed a lock of hair from his eyes.

"How would it look if a social butterfly like me didn't keep her appointments, hm? I'll lose my edge, won't I?"

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

"I suppose..." Charlie smiled, his hand drifting from her cheek to trace her jaw and lingering under her chin for a moment or two. "You wouldn't lie to me, would you..?" he said softly as his lips touched hers ever so gently before pulling back without breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 am

"I'm not lying. I'm not upset," she insisted, never breaking eye contact with him. And indeed, she wasn't lying. She wasn't upset-- maybe not looking forward to certain things, but... She wasn't upset.

Cass leaned forward and pressed her lips to his once more, suppressing a wince quite smoothly as she did so. She seemed to be her usual self-- fairly happy-go-lucky-without a care in the world at the present.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm

"Good then..." he sighed with a smile once more as the kiss ended, straightening up and leaning slightly to the side as he folded his arms across his chest and rested his shoulder against Marvin's.

------
edit: spelling

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Cass stubbed out the dying smoke and pocketed the butt for disposal later. She stood and ran a hand down Marvin's chest, the same hand moving across Charlie and squeezing his shoulder as she moved past and back into the apartment.

"Catch ya later, fellas," she grinned as she looked back over her shoulder. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she winked and disappeared.

(leaving scene)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 pm

"Night love " he said as she departed. "Anything she wouldn't do? That's a lot he laughed
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:25 pm

He watched her leave, following her with his eyes until he couldn't see her anymore before letting his gaze drift to Marvin.
"And what is it you want to do then, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:04 pm

"Entirely up to you actually" he smiled "You are the cat, cat's choice."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 am

"Depends" said cat smirked. "If you're actually going behave this evening maybe I'll take you up on that massage offer"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 am

"Then get comfortable while I get the candles and oil" he smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 am

The youth straightened up, turned on his heel and, brushng one hand across Marvin's chest, moved past him and headed to the bedroom with a lingering smile to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

The still unclad Malkavian returned a few minutes later with the candles and oil.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 am

Charlie looked up at the sound of footsteps, a lingering smile to his lips as he leaned his head back on the bed and arched his back slightly.
He'd stripped down to his underwear, though the wrappings around his chest was still there, visible as the shirt, which still rested on his shoulders, had been left open.

"I can't help but think you're going to flip that switch at any given time and return to being, well..." he motioned a slender hand towards him. "you"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 am

Marvin smiled, and simply reached to slide the shirt off as well, before placing the candles and lighting them.

"Believe it or not cat,this is also me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:40 am

"Mmm... so you claim" the youth grinned, a manicured hand pulling lightly at the bandages once the shirt had been removed, loosening them just enough to slide them off as she moved over to lay on her stomach. She did though keep him in the corner of her eye, and while now seemingly unarmed it was probably safe to assume that she, as always, had some sharp object within easy reach.
Old habits die hard and all that.

"So between the pirates and the clowns and the naked ghoul fetish there's actually a likable guy?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 am

"I am a multifaceted being" he smiled, while starting to rub some of the cinnamon scented oil into her back.

"And the clown thing was forced on me. As for the ghoul".... he said sliding a hand to Charlie's neck and rubbing it gently "She makes an excellent pet"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 am

Charlize closed her eyes with a soft groan, moving her arms in under the pillow she was resting her head on.

"If you say so.." the youth murmured with a lingering smile. "You're good at that either way, pirate or not.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:56 am

"Yar" he said softly, while continuing with his goal to make Charlie smell like cinnamon. He slowly worked down from the neck to the lower back and ran a soft caressing finger over Charlie's thigh.

"So I never asked.... is it Charlie for real or something else more... feminine to start off with?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 am

She drew an unneeded breath and bit her lip softly with a low sigh, seemingly enjoying the attention she was getting as she arched her back.
"Always been called Charlie..." the youth smiled as she exhaled. "Though occasionally I go by Charlize..."
Or Jack, or Jacqueline, she didn't care about the label so much really.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 am

"Well I'll stick with Charlie since that's what you seem to prefer."

Aaand the scented oil went into the inner thighs now with a softer touch still
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 am

Her lips parted as she drew another breath, though the smile lingered non the less, or most likely it did because the way she turned her head and hid her face in the fabric of the pillow made it kind of hard to tell.
"Careful..." the youth murmured, even if the hidden smile was clear as day in her tone of voice. No doubt there.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 am

"Always " he said softly as his hands worked down her legs.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 am

A low soft moan, slightly muffled by the pillow was probably the best answer she could give at the moment. The youth turning her head slightly again to rest her cheek on the soft fabric as she bit her lip with another low sigh of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:36 am

Marvin gently turned the brujah over and leaned down for a soft kiss before starting to apply oil to her front

"Mmm my cinnamon scented cat" he murmured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next