Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am

As Cass move, Charlie eased over so that he was straddling Marvin, making it a little easier to keep his arms pinned.
"Hey.." the youth turned his gaze to Cass with a gentle smile, though not about to let go of the Malkavian until he came down from the high. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 am

"Yes," she smiled to him as she adjusted her shirt so that it laid on her shoulders that way it was meant to. "I'm fine," she chuckled. "Just didn't want to get crushed. It's a bit of a turn off," she winked.

"That hit him pretty hard. How long do you think it will take him to calm down?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 am

Marvin looked over at Cass and saw the damage

"Ahh..... shit...." he managed to get out while coming back to his senses "I'm sorry Cass... did I break anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

"Don't worry about it," she shrugged to Marvin, but kept her smile. "Worth it, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:02 am

"Oh..." he smiled, moving his hips against Marvin's with a low chuckle. "Might take a while before I let him drive anywhere"
The youth grinned in response to the Rose' comment. They'd been right, it had been fun. Though no way he was letting himself get that lost.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:10 am

"That seems appropriate," she laughed as she watched Charlie, but her eyes eventually tracked to Marvin.

"How are you feeling, sugar?"

Suddenly she was a bit glad she was wearing red.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 am

Marvin moved to put his arms around both Kindred

"Mmmm... fun.... happy place.... whee...." he smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 am

Oh no, no putting his arms anywhere as long as Charlie still had them pinned.
"Hm?" he smiled at Marvin, feeling him trying to move.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 am

Cass managed to stand as Marvin began to move, chuckling at him and his reaction.

"Better than teasing you, huh?"

She moved toward the stairs, picking up the slightly crush pack of cigarettes and lighter she had dug out earlier, still smiling, but looking to Charlie briefly.

"Give yourself a few moments to let your head stop spinning, huh?"

She popped a long cigarette from the pack directly between her lips and headed up the stairs toward the top floor balcony. Old habits die hard...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

"Head spinning.... ahh yes... mmmm.... now I see how that works though.... clever...."

He was smiling though. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 am

Charlie watched her walk upstairs with a smile, even if he bit his lip and wondered if she was really alright. Guess he'd have check just how much Marvin's grabby hands had done later.
Speaking of which.

"You look like you might fall over if you try to move anytime soon" the youth smirked, head tilted slightly to the side with a look that was, well, amused.
"I'd stay put a while longer if I was you..." he leaned in and touched his lips to his shoulder again before licking closed the puncture wound from his own fangs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:32 am

Marvin smiled and moved around to give Charlie a soft kiss

"That was good... but I'm fine now" he said softly "That was... wild.... And I still have to thank Cass, but if you want to sit on my lap, that's pretty fun too"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 am

He let out a soft chuckle, grinning even as he leaned in and pressed his lips against Marvin's again with a low murmur. His fingers finally letting go of the Malkavian's wrists and brushing against his cheek and shoulder before pulling back.
"You're fucking insane.. both of you actually" the youth smirked, easing off the man's lap and straightening up as he stretched his back and brushed his fingers through his hair with the lazy look of a cat.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 am

Marvin stood up and slipped an arm around Charlie's waist

"Mmmm but you had fun, didn't you? Seems we both had fun, and owe you now" he said "Time to see the cat purr"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:46 am

"Oh, your fangs doesn't get to touch my skin" he grinned, one hand moving to Marvin's chest as the other man slipped his arms around him. "I'm not that insane..." the youth smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 am

"Oh hush, I know no fangs for me. That's why I brought you oil and candles. Cats get pampered and petted. Let's go see Cass, I want to make sure I didn't break her"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 am

"Upstairs" Charlie simply smiled at him, motioning with a light nod of his head towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 am

Marvin actually picked Charlie up much like one would do a cat, and rubbing behind his ears carried him upstairs

"Mmm sorry I couldnt' resist"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 am

Cass was exactly where she was expected to be. She sat outside, her own leather jacket securely in place over her arms. She took a drag off of her clove cigarette and exhaled the smoke slowly.

But her back was not toward the door. She'd actually placed herself in the corner so that she could see both the door and the lights over the balcony. Her legs were crossed, left over right at the knee.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 am

The Hell...
His eyes widened slightly, if only for a brief moment as if debating an appropriate response. In the end it would seem, he simply leaned into it with a soft chuckle, even if the Malkavian apparently had a love for treating him like a feline. Could be worse. At least cats got to be spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 am

"Hey Cass" he smiled setting Charlie down

"Brought the cat up too" he grinned "I ahh... didn't hurt you much?" he said coming over to her

"It was good, real good... thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 am

She took another drag and then licked her lips before exhaling a steady stream of smoke from the corner of her mouth. She smiled up at Marvin.

"You're welcome and don't worry about it, hmm? Glad I could be of some service to you this evening, is all."

She looked over to Charlie.

"Alright, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 am

He leaned over to steal a quick kiss from the Torreador. "Pleasure should always be give and receive, so thank you."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

"Of course" he smiled gently at her, his head tilted slightly to the side. "I'm not the one testing my limits here.." the youth added with a soft chuckle, a manicure hand moving to brush against the side of his neck as he gazed at he with those steel blue eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:15 am

She allowed the kiss, and smiled at him. "Indeed, it should. But... count me out for the night, alright?"

She stared back at Charlie, but kept her smile.

"I forgot I had some things to do this evening and as you can tell, I've just lost all sense of time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next