Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 am

"Yes, but we're an entertaining kind of incorrigible. And I'm not sure there is enough oil to get both of you covered in cinnamon."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

"Still haven't given up on that idea have you hm?" he folded his arms again, tilting his head to the side and stretching his neck slightly, keeping both of them in view as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 am

Cass said nothing, but she kept a devilish grin on her lips, even as she stretched out over the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 am

"Would you if you were sitting where I sit?" he chuckled

"Well there is enough there for two people to make one smell like cinnamon too"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:19 am

Charlie chuckled again, parting his lips as he eased his tongue across a canine and let his gaze slowly drift to Cass.
"Come here...?" he asked softly, holding his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 am

"A little spoil the brujah rotten time might be fun" we winked
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 am

She stood and sauntered her way over to Charlie and took his hand, still watching Marvin out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am

When she took his hand he pulled her in, turned her around so to pull her close with her back against his chest as his arms moved around her waist.
"Really now..." he rested his chin on her shoulder, his eyes on the Malkavian as he brushed his lips against the side of the Rose' neck. "You and your ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 am

Well, if this wasn't an inviting pose, what was? Even as her head fell to the side ever so slightly, her eyes didn't leave Marvin. Then again, her grin didn't leave either. She reached a hand up, placing it on the back of Charlie's neck gently.

"Oh, c'mon, Charlie. He has some good ones here and there. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 am

An innocent look crossed his face "I have been known to be oddly lucid and clever at times. And with you two around I have good inspiration for it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 am

"Mm...." he moved his lips to her shoulder, parted them slightly and scraped his fangs across her skin with a lingering smirk.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 am

She gave a whimper and drew a sharp breath.

"I think..." She gave an anticipatory sigh. "I think I want those fangs."

At least she was honest.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 am

"Mmmm this is what I would call a turn on you know"

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 am

And he really didn't need to be told twice, tightening his embrace ever so slightly before slowly sinking his fangs into her shoulder with a low sigh. Steel blue eyes still on the Malkavian pirate as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 am

Marvin in turn wondered if this was just a tease, or the start of an interesting night, and wondered how Charlie would react to a couple of sets of fangs in him at once.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 am

Cass gripped Charlie's hair with one hand and one of his arms with the other. She trembled in his arms as she whimpered softly. There wasn't really too much else she could do but ride the wave with her eyes firmly closed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 am

Even with his fangs buried in her flesh it was fair to say he was smiling, biting down a little harder as she whimpered but still not taking his eyes off Marvin. The youth was having fun but that didn't mean he was about to let the Malkavian out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 am

The Malkavian wasn't going anywhere, although he was enjoying the show a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 pm

The soft whimpers turned into louder moans, the trembling more apparent to the eye. Cass was simply oblivious to all else.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 pm

He let the Kiss linger for a few more moments before releasing her from his bite and closing the puncture wound with a soft touch, briefly letting his lips touch her cheek again with a lingering smile.
"So what do you think...?" he whispered in her ear, easing his hands across her stomach and against the sides of her body.
The youth's gaze on Marvin as he chuckled softly. "Does he deserve a break..?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:07 pm

"You've spent more time with him than I have... But..." Her smile was firm, even as she leaned into Charlie as she recovered.

"If he can behave, maybe he does deserve a break."

Her heavy gaze shifted to Marvin.

"Well? Can you behave yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 pm

"Don't break the pretty things, yes I think I can handle that, although the pretty things might break me just with their presence" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 pm

"Strip..." She said to Marvin. She wasn't taking any chances, just in case. Kindred were paranoid creatures to say the least. So long as she didn't see any stakes on him... Well, it would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Charlie let out a soft chuckle, easing his tongue across a fang as he rested his chin on her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 pm

"Well that's subtle" he said with a grin as he peeled off the pirate costume, and then the t shirt and shorts underneath.

"See, only one stake, and that's the one you like"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next